News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/08/30-09/01 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: anthrax on August 28, 2019, 08:19:16 PM
Friday is always a cluster and sunday I'm going in super early to get a good spot, so I'm pushing for an early afternoon meet up at station 26 brew unless someone has a nice hotel pool on quebec.

Didn't know you were going!  Hope to see you out there!

Also, was waiting on two tix in the mail for a friend.  Just found out that now they're at Will Call.  Ugh.

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on August 28, 2019, 01:18:29 PM
updated on parking and shuttles for the weekend

https://phish.com/news/update-regarding-parking-at-dicks-sporting-goods-park/

fyi there is a Bonchon Korean fried chicken in the northfield mall shopping center.

I land at 2:30 on Friday and then have to get rental car.  Might just go straight to venue.  Also, what they hell kind of mall can fit 20K cars?

VDB

I believe my hotel is by that mall, which is like 2 miles from DSGP? Will call that walking distance. Hoping for a mild pop-up Shakedown as well.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 28, 2019, 10:18:37 PM
Quote from: emay on August 28, 2019, 01:18:29 PM
updated on parking and shuttles for the weekend

https://phish.com/news/update-regarding-parking-at-dicks-sporting-goods-park/

fyi there is a Bonchon Korean fried chicken in the northfield mall shopping center.

I land at 2:30 on Friday and then have to get rental car.  Might just go straight to venue.  Also, what they hell kind of mall can fit 20K cars?

Thats a solid plan.
Hopefully with the box offices open this week some people went and got tickets already, and it wont be totally slammed. I still need to get my sat/sun from will call.

emay

very excited for tonight.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

zimbra

Pumped! Just landed in Denver and plan to head to venue at 2 to hopefully find tix.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Tickets going for around $1k on SH, insanity!

ETA: Well at least one did. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

anthrax

cactusfan