News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/06/25+26 Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor, ME

Started by susep, January 13, 2019, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Psyched to see the Mass crew in less than a month. I can't say for sure if PTF will be on the docket for my crew yet as we haven't solidified what everyone is game for. One couple is flying in from Banff for these, 3 PH virgins and another that hasn't seen em since 2004 so I don't want to presume everyone will be up for an after show or not. If that doesn't work, I feel a brewery pre lot either night would be easily done (lot will be key for us North of the border folks to gather supplies). We all have lawn tickets but some may try to upgrade one of the 2 nights when we see the ticket situation down there.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 29, 2019, 12:39:58 PM
Psyched to see the Mass crew in less than a month. I can't say for sure if PTF will be on the docket for my crew yet as we haven't solidified what everyone is game for. One couple is flying in from Banff for these, 3 PH virgins and another that hasn't seen em since 2004 so I don't want to presume everyone will be up for an after show or not. If that doesn't work, I feel a brewery pre lot either night would be easily done (lot will be key for us North of the border folks to gather supplies). We all have lawn tickets but some may try to upgrade one of the 2 nights when we see the ticket situation down there.

Where are you guys staying?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on May 29, 2019, 02:24:34 PM

Motel 6, things may get dirty.  :evil:
Honestly, we were a little late getting organized and that was the closest to the venue we could find.
Where you at?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 29, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

Honestly, we were a little late getting organized and that was the closest to the venue we could find.
Where you at?

Staying with a friend of mine - venue is a 5-10 minute walk from his house.

pcr3

Quote from: mehead on May 30, 2019, 12:06:38 PM

Where you at?

Comfort Inn off I-95, about 4-5 miles from the venue.  Would there be parking and pregaming at/near your friend's place?  :angel:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

Quote from: pcr3 on May 30, 2019, 02:22:45 PM

Where you at?

Comfort Inn off I-95, about 4-5 miles from the venue.  Would there be parking and pregaming at/near your friend's place?  :angel:
Expect pcr3 to be chaperoning my drunk & helpless ass too...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mehead

Where you at?

There should be plenty of parking right in that area. It's a residential area and I think plenty of people just park on the side of the street if necessary. We will definitely be pregaming at his place. I may be bouncing around different places over the 2 days as I have a ton of friends who live in the area and are going to the shows. Might hit couple of the  bars as well, who knows. I grew up in Bangor and lived in the area until I moved to Atlanta in 2015 so I'm basically going to be where ever circumstances take me. I definitely want to connect with the paugers though. Meet up at Sea Dog may be in order.

pcr3

Quote from: mehead on May 31, 2019, 07:58:38 AM

Where you at?

There should be plenty of parking right in that area. It's a residential area and I think plenty of people just park on the side of the street if necessary. We will definitely be pregaming at his place. I may be bouncing around different places over the 2 days as I have a ton of friends who live in the area and are going to the shows. Might hit couple of the  bars as well, who knows. I grew up in Bangor and lived in the area until I moved to Atlanta in 2015 so I'm basically going to be where ever circumstances take me. I definitely want to connect with the paugers though. Meet up at Sea Dog may be in order.

Sounds like a good plan.  I'll reach out when we're a little closer to the date.

And yeah, sunrise, I got ya covered for transport in/around Bangor.  It'll be the reverse of Albany last year, just L instead of the sauce...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

Buffalo Budd

These are creeping up, did we ever formalize a meetup plan?
Are people hitting the PTF after show? I'm assuming there will be tickets available there.

susep

Hoping to see some 'paugers on Tuesday.  I like mehead's idea of a meetup at SeaDogs, their IPA is good.  Anybody meeting up w/ phishchicks from instagram?  :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: susep on June 21, 2019, 08:57:12 AM
Hoping to see some 'paugers on Tuesday.  I like mehead's idea of a meetup at SeaDogs, their IPA is good.  Anybody meeting up w/ phishchicks from instagram?  :smoke:

Seadogs sounds great. I should be rolling in around 2 pm or so.

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 21, 2019, 08:23:56 AM
These are creeping up, did we ever formalize a meetup plan?
Are people hitting the PTF after show? I'm assuming there will be tickets available there.

I don't think we have formalized anything yet. I won't really know how my day will play out until Tuesday. Yes, I'm hitting the PTF show and have to assume there will be tix available there.

If Tuesday gets kind of cumbersome for people we can always plan something for Wednesday too.

Geaghan's is an option as well as Sea Dog. There are other bars downtown as well, just not in walking distance.

Buffalo Budd

Since it's looking like some rain is coming, any chance we could park one vehicle at your buddy's place, mehead? Just hoping to stash some dry clothes for after the show. If not, I'm sure there will be parking downtown somewhere, just not 100% we'll be in any shape to take the car home after the show.

pcr3

Tuesday meetup may be tough.  I think sunrisevt and I will be getting up to our hotel after 4, and the Holmes caravan will be an hour or two behind us.  Any way you guys could pm me your phone numbers to help with the communication?  I realize that Budd's Canadianness makes it harder to text, but we can find ways around that.

And what's this talk about rain?  There will be none of that!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on June 21, 2019, 10:51:29 AM
Tuesday meetup may be tough.  I think sunrisevt and I will be getting up to our hotel after 4, and the Holmes caravan will be an hour or two behind us.  Any way you guys could pm me your phone numbers to help with the communication?  I realize that Budd's Canadianness makes it harder to text, but we can find ways around that.

And what's this talk about rain?  There will be none of that!

I'll have my phone up set up for US service by Monday next week so I'll send my number then.