News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2020 Democratic Primary Candidate Poll

Started by mbw, March 26, 2019, 12:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on March 26, 2019, 06:53:18 PM
https://www.thisisinsider.com/andrew-yang-infant-circumcision-2019-3

OMG!  Is it all over for Yang 2020!?!?!?   :crazy:

Obviously, he shouldn't have touched that one.

And as for the poll?
No ranked choice with this huge field?
Obviously rigged.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mbw

ytowndan

Taking a closer look at this poll, I was convinced that you were testing us by throwing in a random name.  But it turns out that Marianne Williamson is, indeed, a real person running for the nomination.  Also, according to wiki, she once ran a combination metaphysical bookstore/coffeeshop! 

::considers changing his vote::
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

Quote from: ytowndan on March 27, 2019, 04:11:16 PM
Taking a closer look at this poll, I was convinced that you were testing us by throwing in a random name.  But it turns out that Marianne Williamson is, indeed, a real person running for the nomination.  Also, according to wiki, she once ran a combination metaphysical bookstore/coffeeshop! 

::considers changing his vote::

aka,  "the Bitch for God" (her words)

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

While, I'm on TDS' youtube page...
This is a good interview.

mbw

gah

^^^ That a hella creepy right there.

I too will likely change along the way because it's a long process and lots can happen, but regardless come election day, I'll put a check by whoever has a D by their name to get this nightmare to end.

(oh, i voted sanders/harris)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Biden shouldn't even enter the race. His time has passed.

Also, how do you change your vote? After getting pulled into the youtube vortex, I spent some time last night listening to Pete Buttigieg and was very impressed.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ytowndan

Quote from: gah on April 06, 2019, 09:19:28 AM

Also, how do you change your vote? After getting pulled into the youtube vortex, I spent some time last night listening to Pete Buttigieg and was very impressed.

Agreed on both counts.  Biden's touchy-feely problem is a bigger deal than his supporters would admit, and would probably hurt him in the general election.  But, then again, this country elected Rapey McPussygrab, so who knows.

As for Mayor Pete, I saw him on Bill Maher last week and was very impressed. 

Also, Tim Ryan announced that he's running this week, which brings the total up to like 20 or something laughable like that.  I assume this means we're going to have to do a two-tier debate thingy like the GOP did in 2016? 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on April 06, 2019, 10:24:33 AM

Agreed on both counts.  Biden's touchy-feely problem is a bigger deal than his supporters would admit, and would probably hurt him in the general election.  But, then again, this country elected Rapey McPussygrab, so who knows.

As for Mayor Pete, I saw him on Bill Maher last week and was very impressed. 

Also, Tim Ryan announced that he's running this week, which brings the total up to like 20 or something laughable like that.  I assume this means we're going to have to do a two-tier debate thingy like the GOP did in 2016?

The more I learn about Mayor Pete the more I like the guy. Plus, I'd like Indiana to put someone who isn't a total moron into the White House. We don't have the greatest track record... Mike Pence  :x , Dan Quale  :| , William Henry Harrison  :shakehead: (he's the one that died a month after taking office because he refused to wear a coat during his inauguration in the snow and caught pneumonia/typhoid fever), and his grandson Benjamin Harrison (nothing particularly moronic about this guy, but he is descended from the previous moron).
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Spoiler alert, Murica is not going to elect a gay guy named Butt Gig as POTUS.

I wish that weren't the case, but it is. I think we'd be better off focusing on candidates with an actual chance of winning. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Also, how do you change your vote?

When I made this I clicked the "allow vote change" or whatever but it does not seem to work.