News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2020 Democratic Primary Poll (NOW WITH VOTE CHANGING!)

Started by mistercharlie, April 19, 2019, 09:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Now votes can be recast and changed! I feel like Russia, meddling with votes!  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

mbw

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 25, 2019, 08:37:23 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 25, 2019, 07:29:33 AM
And now Joe Biden is in the race.

Good ol' Handsy Joe.

Well, if ol' Grab 'em by the pussy can get elected why not someone who's just a little handsy and kissy. Although I honestly still hold a grudge against him for not running in the last race.

emay

mbw

Speaking of yawning, I found these pics of Pete Buttigeig.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 25, 2019, 10:02:44 AM

Good ol' Handsy Joe.

Well, if ol' Grab 'em by the pussy can get elected why not someone who's just a little handsy and kissy. Although I honestly still hold a grudge against him for not running in the last race.

See, that's the one thing I definitely don't have against the guy. His reasons for not running– mostly due to his mourning his son– are reasonable.
It's a damned shame, but I can't blame him.

mehead

Good ol' Handsy Joe.

Because he was still mourning his son's death?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 25, 2019, 03:27:57 PM

Good ol' Handsy Joe.

See, that's the one thing I definitely don't have against the guy. His reasons for not running– mostly due to his mourning his son– are reasonable.

I wish he had, but I understand why he didn't. And I don't blame him for not doing so either. BUT, I think that was his only chance. It's too late for him now, imo.

Also, I don't understand your pics t, are you saying he's plain like toast, and boring like vanilla ice cream?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Quote from: gah on April 25, 2019, 04:54:04 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on April 25, 2019, 03:27:57 PM

Good ol' Handsy Joe.

I wish he had, but I understand why he didn't. And I don't blame him for not doing so either. BUT, I think that was his only chance. It's too late for him now, imo.

Ths sums up my feelings on it. I do understand why he didn't run, but I also think he was our olny chance of beating the Great Trumpkin in '16. Now that he's Mr. Handsy, he's not likely to win since the more rational voters won't vote for that. When he was the Incumbant Vice Prez he had a better chance of winning.

mbw

Also, I don't understand your pics t, are you saying he's plain like toast, and boring like vanilla ice cream?

Yes.  Not sure what people are all excited about.  Anyone who went to college in the last 25 years can name drop a couple of Phish tunes.  He is also a big DMB fan.

Also, I can't change my vote.
Also, isn't Joe Biden and Turd Sandwich kinda redundant?

gah

Quote from: mbw on April 28, 2019, 08:46:35 PM

Yes.  Not sure what people are all excited about.  Anyone who went to college in the last 25 years can name drop a couple of Phish tunes.  He is also a big DMB fan.

Also, I can't change my vote.
Also, isn't Joe Biden and Turd Sandwich kinda redundant?

Yeah, I can't change my vote either. So now we have two malfunctioning voting booths. What is this Florida???
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.