News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2020 Democratic Primary Poll (NOW WITH VOTE CHANGING!)

Started by mistercharlie, April 19, 2019, 09:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

mehead

How's that Iowa Caucus thing working out? What an embarrassing shit show.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

ytowndan

At least someone is finally talking about the need for a UBI.  I've been harping on about that for years.  If his campaign could do for that what Bernie '16 did for mediacre for all, that would be a win. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

sls.stormyrider

Many years ago I commented that the Dems are inept and the Republicans are scary.

Unfortunately nothing has changed.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

kellerb

mbw

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on February 25, 2020, 07:20:27 PM
Still lots of time to change those embarrassing Pete votes!

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1232093748785549312?s=20

Good lord.  My fascination with him ended pretty quickly.

As for the poll: Sanders/Gabbard, I suppose.  Was she even in the last debate?  I'd be cool with that ticket, but I think Bernie (or whoever gets the nomination) will pick Abrams.  She seems to be a lock for VP.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VDB

Of all the wild and unrealistic promises and flagrant misrepresentations of presidential authority that we're getting from candidates this campaign season, the one currently sticking deepest in my craw is Bernie's false claim that by descheduling weed it would "effectively legalize marijuana in every state in the country." It's a reckless promise. What makes him say this?
Is this still Wombat?

mehead

Quote from: VDB on February 26, 2020, 11:40:50 AM
Of all the wild and unrealistic promises and flagrant misrepresentations of presidential authority that we're getting from candidates this campaign season, the one currently sticking deepest in my craw is Bernie's false claim that by descheduling weed it would "effectively legalize marijuana in every state in the country." It's a reckless promise. What makes him say this?

Because Bernie is gonna be Bernie and I think his base will slurp this up. And he said this will take place on day one of his presidency.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

ytowndan