News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Radio on Sirius/XM

Started by PIE-GUY, June 13, 2019, 09:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

On the So Many Roads box set I think they took one of Jerry's vocal verses from a version from  earlier in the tour and pasted it on the Soldier Field one.

mattstick

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 28, 2019, 12:50:51 PM
On the So Many Roads box set I think they took one of Jerry's vocal verses from a version from  earlier in the tour and pasted it on the Soldier Field one.

Wasn't that Liberty?

kellerb

The so many roads was definitely edited. I think Jerry repeated a verse.

gah

Quote from: tet on June 28, 2019, 12:33:52 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 28, 2019, 11:23:11 AM
Quote from: anthrax on June 28, 2019, 09:20:17 AM
signed up for this 3 month trial, and i've been enjoying phish radio and the heavy metal channels ever since!  last night, they ran a special on the 25th anniversary of a live one coming out.  the commentary is linked below.  some repetition and nothing really earth shattering, except i didn't know page's coil outro was taken from a separate show than the rest of the song!

from r/phish

Dude! Seriously?
IT IS ALL A LIE

they recorded the whole thing in a studio, built out the background and grainy footage, the waving flag. All of it happened here on Earth. Man on the moon, pffttt! You'd have to be some kind of mo-ron to believe that ever happened.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

signed up for this 3 month trial, and i've been enjoying phish radio and the heavy metal channels ever since!  last night, they ran a special on the 25th anniversary of a live one coming out.  the commentary is linked below.  some repetition and nothing really earth shattering, except i didn't know page's coil outro was taken from a separate show than the rest of the song!

from r/phish

Dude! Seriously?
Well that's news to me as well!
Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 01, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

from r/phish

Dude! Seriously?
Well that's news to me as well!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Live_One
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

mohegan sun shows to be broadcast live on sirius...been waiting for this!

Caravan2001

Quote from: anthrax on July 04, 2019, 12:14:21 PM
mohegan sun shows to be broadcast live on sirius...been waiting for this!

Stoked!

anthrax

if anyone can put up the trey interview that debuted yesterday, i'd love to hear it.