News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mexico 2020

Started by rowjimmy, June 18, 2019, 02:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

I'm officially in for a birthday show. Never thought I'd be able to say that. I hope to see some of you down there, it has been too long!
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

Caravan2001

You guys are so stoked.  After the first one I wasn't ready to go back for the next few, but really wanted to go this year.  It's my kid's bday and she really wanted us to take her, but I couldn't swing bringing the whole fam and I cannot ditch my kid on her 10th bday.  I'll look for you on the stream!

ph92

I'm thinking of making this happen. Everyone I know who's gone has said it was such a unique experience. Who knows maybe I'll get my girl on board with it.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

id love to make this happen still. maybe ill ask for it for my grad present, also need to convince my parents to get my grad school graduation present so got some work ahead of me.
already a wait-list for the cheapest 4 night too.

emay

90% sure I am in for this. Good friend is holding my spot in a 2 person ocean view room. Its either this or NYE run.

emay

we in! ocean view, lets do this!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

final payment done! cant believe this is happening!

GBL

Yeah bro, I'm trying to not even think about it lol

GBL

We should share our proximity codes so we can get rooms by each other

emay

ill get it from my buddy and shoot you a PM

Caravan2001

Still trying to figure this out.  It's not too bad for one person but for 4 people I'm looking at a major chunk of change.  But my kids really want to go.  But for $5-7 grand we can go to Hawaii for 10-12 days so....

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 11, 2019, 10:52:39 PM
Still trying to figure this out.  It's not too bad for one person but for 4 people I'm looking at a major chunk of change.  But my kids really want to go.  But for $5-7 grand we can go to Hawaii for 10-12 days so....

That's where I land every year on this thing.
It would be amazing but is more expensive than a tropical destination that's 3 times as long.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 11, 2019, 10:52:39 PM

Hawaii is the correct answer
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged