News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-06-22 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD - Live Setlist Thread

Started by anthrax, June 22, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Phish
6/22/19
MPP - Columbia, MD

I:  Undermind, Tube, Funky Bitch, Steam > My Sweet One > NICU, Friend, NMINML, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, David Bowie, The Squirming Coil

II:  Ghost > Axilla > Set Your Soul Free > What's the Use? > Billy Breathes, Death Don't Hurt Very Long > Backwards Down the Number Line > Harry Hood, Come Together, Golgi

E:  Bug > Character Zero

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Starting it out funky tonight! I bet set II has a tasty Boogie On in it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

PIE-GUY

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 22, 2019, 08:46:15 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on June 22, 2019, 08:45:08 PM
Live setlist thread? What's that?

Just trying to pad our stats a bit

I'm pretty sure LST posts don't count towards your post count anymore.

mistercharlie

rowjimmy

PIE-GUY

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.