News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-06-28 BB&T Pavilion - Live Setlist thread

Started by anthrax, June 28, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

That's a compliment to Mike's fucked up songwriting style

rowjimmy

What's impressive is that it hasn't happened every time.

mistercharlie

I love Strawberry Letter 23. Seeing it on setlist makes me happy.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

anthrax

That jam was better than anything played in Bangor

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 28, 2019, 10:45:55 PM
I love Mercury.

Me too!
Mercury is straight from the Gabriel-era Genesis influence Trey referenced in that recent interview making the rounds. Even though I'm not in love some of the lyrics, in the interest of being honest they would not be out of place on a 1971 Genesis album. But I digress...
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

tet

just got in for the end of NMINML and i'm apparently going to need to listen to Mercury. 

need Strawberry Letter 23 to come back around in Alpine - fucking love that song.

nice, About to Run is fantastic!! 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish