News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-06-29 BB&Trash Pavilion - Live Setlist thread

Started by PIE-GUY, June 29, 2019, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 29, 2019, 10:36:48 PM
Quote from: mbw on June 29, 2019, 10:26:51 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 29, 2019, 09:59:26 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 29, 2019, 09:57:46 PM
Everything's Right was dope as well

It's been better than solid this tour. I've enjoyed them all, especially the Manchester version  :music:

Just stop.  Both of you.

Yes!

Haha, well, it's all relative. Much happier if all instances of Everything's Right this tour were replaced by well executed Reba's in the manner of 6/19/95 or 11/8/96 ( :wtu:) or 6/19/04. But, would rather it be ER than Winterqueen or the like.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Hicks

ER is one of the most reliable jam vehicles in the catalog at this point, so. . . 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2019, 10:53:58 PM
ER is one of the most reliable jam vehicles in the catalog at this point, so. . .

Exactly...
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Buffalo Budd

I enjoyed the Blossom version.
YEM encore is quite the cap
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.