News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-07-09 Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Hicks, July 09, 2019, 08:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Looks like the online stream is a few minutes behind reality.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Guys my mother-in-law decided to sit with me for Phish stream/MLB All-Star game and Fish was singing Lengthwise and I have no idea what she thinks of me anymore.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on July 09, 2019, 08:42:55 PM
Guys my mother-in-law decided to sit with me for Phish stream/MLB All-Star game and Fish was singing Lengthwise and I have no idea what she thinks of me anymore.

Congrats on the most Canadian post ever!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: mattstick on July 09, 2019, 08:42:55 PM

My wife will walk in the room at only the most awkward Phish moments.

Caravan2001

Caravan2001

emay

aphineday

Well I was a little bummed they were going to blaze a big couple of shows here, and have nothing left in the tank for Alpine... but then they started Petrichor.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

anthrax

Quote from: aphineday on July 09, 2019, 08:52:11 PM
Well I was a little bummed they were going to blaze a big couple of shows here, and have nothing left in the tank for Alpine... but then they started Petrichor.

Caravan2001

Not a huge Petrichor fan but that was an A+ version.  really enjoyed it.

rowjimmy