News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish at The Met discussion

Started by rowjimmy, October 24, 2019, 01:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Just saw that.  Up past $6K now...
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Ari said on a twitter thread that was discussing the lag between the app and the car that they are getting about 25K calls every time they do a drop.  Ugh.  Thy have tried to level the playing field somehow but if you are listening on the app and a good 4 minutes behind the feed in the car, you're never getting through on the phone.  I have it in the car but since the drops are almost always in the 7AM hour, I'm at home on the app.  FML

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 15, 2019, 09:53:34 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 15, 2019, 03:18:46 PM

That's just wrong.

Yeah not cool, rather than supporting charity, if people are gonna drop that kind of cash on Phish the money should go to CID! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on November 16, 2019, 12:58:07 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 15, 2019, 09:53:34 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 15, 2019, 03:18:46 PM

That's just wrong.

Yeah not cool, rather than supporting charity, if people are gonna drop that kind of cash on Phish the money should go to CID!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Anyone here get a ticket to this mess yet?

shoreline99

Nope. I've seen that some notifications have gone out, though.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Im hearing that the majority of ticket winners so far are Philly area locals....

In unrelated news, I'm moving to Philly! :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

pcr3

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 19, 2019, 11:55:09 PM
Im hearing that the majority of ticket winners so far are Philly area locals....

In unrelated news, I'm moving to Philly! :wtu:

Yeah, a friend from HS got tix, and so did some of his friends that I don't know. All live around Philly still.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2019, 11:45:39 PM
Anyone here get a ticket to this mess yet?

I think I'm in.  I won't know for sure until next week which means that my flight is gonna be double.  Ugh.

WhatstheUse?

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :rockout: :wtu: :wtu: :mrgreen: :music: :phish: :wtu: :crazy: :crazy: :beerbang:
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 26, 2019, 11:40:07 AM
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :rockout: :wtu: :wtu: :mrgreen: :music: :phish: :wtu: :crazy: :crazy: :beerbang:

HOW???? Inquiring minds want to know!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 26, 2019, 11:40:07 AM

Was there ever any doubt?

WhatstheUse?

It ended up being through my same friend who works for Phish. I guess she got "miracled" this morning with a few tickets to give to friends. I'm psyched.
Bring in the dude!

emay

nice man! I had faith you would get in  :rawk: