News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ

Started by Superfreakie, January 12, 2020, 06:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 13, 2021, 10:28:41 AMI can't figure out picture posting from my phone right now  ::)
But the elephant poster phish release for this weekend is incredible and I'm trying my damndest to get one... be at the boardwalk at 1105.

I like the Elephant one, the other one... not so much. I hope you get the one you're after.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 13, 2021, 11:10:57 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 13, 2021, 10:28:41 AMI can't figure out picture posting from my phone right now  ::)
But the elephant poster phish release for this weekend is incredible and I'm trying my damndest to get one... be at the boardwalk at 1105.

I like the Elephant one, the other one... not so much. I hope you get the one you're after.

It's Lucy the elephant!
Big deal out here...
Line was stupid long, people have been here since 6 am and they're only selling so many a day.

Maybe Tet or I will get lucky tomorrow or we can talk GBL or SF into staying up all night and being in line tomorrow morning  >:D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

GBL

Not a poster guy, and even more not a poster line guy...
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Mega-Ultra JEALOUS of y'all this weekend!
Bring in the dude!