News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/07/29 Walmart AMP, Rogers, AR

Started by anthrax, January 23, 2020, 08:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish:

Anthrax
EdBanky
GBL
wtu
McGrupp

Gundo

In

Should have a fairly decent sized crew up for this one.

GBL

In because its close to Iowa and my cousin lives in Fayetteville
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on January 23, 2020, 09:58:05 PM

Could you ask your cousin for any recs on what do to in NW AR the night before the show?  We're either looking at camping at a cool spot or staying in downtown Fayetteville.  Where's the main drag to party in Fayetteville and is it worth it?

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on January 25, 2020, 12:33:12 PM

Could you ask your cousin for any recs on what do to in NW AR the night before the show?  We're either looking at camping at a cool spot or staying in downtown Fayetteville.  Where's the main drag to party in Fayetteville and is it worth it?

From my Cousin:

A block from me is Dickson Street.  I have a huge backyard and a house to use as you wish.  Showers, kitchen, a couple of beds, ect.  There is many cool places to go and camp along rivers and lakes.  From Eureka Springs, Kings River, Buffalo National River, Beaver Lake, or my place.  It's whatever floats your boat.  I have two canoes if y'all want to float a river or whatnot.  I can help with setting it all up for you.  Let me know what you and your friends are up for.  This is a college town and I am sure there will be somebody good playing the night before.  I will check on any bands that have already been booked.  Whatever you decide is cool with me.  I have a great place in the historic district within crawling distance.  Bonfire, tents, music, and freedom!

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on February 09, 2020, 01:58:05 PM

From my Cousin:

A block from me is Dickson Street.  I have a huge backyard and a house to use as you wish.  Showers, kitchen, a couple of beds, ect.  There is many cool places to go and camp along rivers and lakes.  From Eureka Springs, Kings River, Buffalo National River, Beaver Lake, or my place.  It's whatever floats your boat.  I have two canoes if y'all want to float a river or whatnot.  I can help with setting it all up for you.  Let me know what you and your friends are up for.  This is a college town and I am sure there will be somebody good playing the night before.  I will check on any bands that have already been booked.  Whatever you decide is cool with me.  I have a great place in the historic district within crawling distance.  Bonfire, tents, music, and freedom!

I LIKE IT!

GBL

Pumped that this one is still happening, would have been SHOCKED if it was cancelled given MAGA country and all..

Kind of cool that this is now the tour opener

Hicks

Quote from: GBL on May 11, 2021, 05:29:31 PM
Pumped that this one is still happening, would have been SHOCKED if it was cancelled given MAGA country and all..

Kind of cool that this is now the tour opener

Have fun, say hi to Dee for us!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Oh you KNOW I can't miss the first show back. I'M IN  :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: anthrax on February 09, 2020, 06:39:43 PM
Quote from: GBL on February 09, 2020, 01:58:05 PM

From my Cousin:

I LIKE IT!

Sounds amazing.  For all of the jokes against it, AR is actually super nice nature-wise.  I have been itching to get there for a mountain bike trip.  The Walmart heirs are huge MTBers and they have sunk a ton of money into trails and MTB infrastructure.  It looks amazing

GBL

Two weeks out boys!  Feels like a lifetime ago seeing Phish..

You all have places to stay?  Want me to ask my cousin about his place?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on July 13, 2021, 07:44:22 PM

Getting PSYCHED! Tickets secured and Michelle and I got a hotel a few miles away. I?ll be there the night before just cuz I really wanted to wake up w/ nothing to do but see phish  :wtu:

I know McGrupp has been too busy making babies and pizza to post on the Paug but he?ll be there too. Let?s party!!
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 13, 2021, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: GBL on July 13, 2021, 07:44:22 PM

Getting PSYCHED! Tickets secured and Michelle and I got a hotel a few miles away. I?ll be there the night before just cuz I really wanted to wake up w/ nothing to do but see phish  :wtu:

I know McGrupp has been too busy making babies and pizza to post on the Paug but he?ll be there too. Let?s party!!

LETS GO!  we're good on a place, thanks.  will be in fayetteville on monday night.  i believe you said your cousin is right downtown.  let's meet up!

Bobafett

We?ve been camping near Rogers this week.  There are some great mountain bike trails, trout fishing and my personal favorite 3rd wave coffee company, Onyx Coffee Labs.   Y?all have some fun
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

anyone have any fayetteville recs?  i've always heard good things about this town, but i've never been.  best brewery?  any heady bars or restaurants that will be popping the night before the big concert?

thanks!