News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Corona Talk

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2020, 04:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Well, it has now been 10 days since Arkansas. I would think wed be hearing of cases popping up all over the place right about now but I haven?t heard anything yet.

I personally didnt talk to anyone who wasnt vaxxed, so hopefully sick people are just staying home. I will say though.. it sure as hell didnt feel covid safe on tour. It was just.. regular old tour. Tons of sweaty wooks corralled together in small spaces. A mask here and there but mostly just a bunch of wooks that youd rather not be close to covid or no covid. Just like the good old days  :sbw:
Bring in the dude!

mattstick

Lots of posts on Reddit about people testing positive…

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mattstick on August 06, 2021, 04:00:00 PM
Lots of posts on Reddit about people testing positive?

Well shit.
Bring in the dude!

emay

Yeah I was going to say have you gotten tested?
My friend tested positive that is vaxxed and just had sniffle symptoms.

mattstick

sunrisevt

Yeah, I'm fully vaxxed and so's my family, but still feeling apprehensive now.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mbw

Theres gotta be some crystals that will protect you, right?

kellerb

Quote from: mbw on August 06, 2021, 04:39:03 PM
Theres gotta be some crystals that will protect you, right?

There are, but they're microscopic and dissolved in a solution.  You stick them in your shoulder (maybe twice) and wait two weeks.  You can also wear a hemp necklace with shells braided in, but it's effects are no better than placebo, as measured in double-blind testing.

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 06, 2021, 03:56:01 PM
Well, it has now been 10 days since Arkansas. I would think wed be hearing of cases popping up all over the place right about now but I haven?t heard anything yet.

I personally didnt talk to anyone who wasnt vaxxed, so hopefully sick people are just staying home. I will say though.. it sure as hell didnt feel covid safe on tour. It was just.. regular old tour. Tons of sweaty wooks corralled together in small spaces. A mask here and there but mostly just a bunch of wooks that youd rather not be close to covid or no covid. Just like the good old days  :sbw:

I was expecting the same thing, in that I was hoping I didn't get it because I was in close contact with a dirty unvaxxed wook

I'm like 99.998% sure that the LSD gave me some extra protection though  :sbw:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

I'm surprised word of cases hasn't gone around twitter yet. I figure it's only a matter of time.
I wish it weren't the case but the Delta Variant seems like it'll get you vaxxed or not. The difference being that you're unlikely to end up in hospital if you've gotten the shot(s).

Kinda crazy that Phish is playing he best they have in years and it's literally possible to get deathly ill by attending a show.

emay

A lot of people attending red rocks shows have been testing positive. The Westword paper said like 20 people that went to SCI in July and my friend knows 5-6 already from Tipper this past weekend.
I was with that friend for about 6 hours on Sunday and they said 3 people they hung out with at the show on Saturday tested positive so I got a test today and came back negative. My one friend couldn't get a test until tomorrow morning but I might even get another one if they come back positive. Stay safe fam

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

PIE-GUY

Welp - WSP was poised to play three sold-out shows in Austin starting tonight and just pushed them to October (during ACL Fest, no less) thanks to JB coming up positive on a test.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

SCI cancelled 3 of the first shows of tour because a member tested positive. 

anthrax

The world has gone mad