News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1995-06-19 - Deer Creek - Noblesville, IN - Discussion

Started by anthrax, June 16, 2020, 05:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mbw

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

khalpin

ph92

Quote from: ytowndan on June 16, 2020, 11:39:15 PM
Well that was a blast!   :beers:
LST is always a good time, like the good ol days

Have a good night y'all
Make America Melt Again!

PIE-GUY

The thing about that show is that it wasn't all that memorable from that summer. It was a very middle of the road summer 95 show.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 16, 2020, 11:43:18 PM
The thing about that show is that it wasn't all that memorable from that summer. It was a very middle of the road summer 95 show.

That's what makes it so great!

Superfreakie

it really was
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 16, 2020, 11:49:03 PM

it really was
And then you take into consideration that Fall is a step up over Summer for the most part. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on June 16, 2020, 08:46:50 PM
Quote from: ph92 on June 16, 2020, 08:37:14 PM
Let's go!!

Also these dudes look even more goofy in this vid

What do you mean?

Last night I looked at mom when this shot came on the screen and said "I remember that!".

It was a total tip watching the video as all through out the night I kept seeing shots I remembered. Like watching a great movie for the first time in 25 years!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

watched late last night.
that was fun.
Reba and Bowie especially.
next up i vote for a '99.

khalpin

Assuming any 1.0 shows would need to be summer shed shows and for viewing pleasure, I'd love to see 8/14/97

Superfreakie

Summer '96 > Summer '95

Felt it at the time and was reminded of it last night. They were metronome precise Summer '96.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.