News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Started by Hicks, November 07, 2020, 02:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:Thank gawd that's over, longest four years of my life!

Biden's got his work cut out for him, but it's time to party dudes!

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

The wife and I cried tears of joy and pumped some ELO!

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Buffalo Budd

Now I just hope we can all just let this blowhard (and his family) fade off into obscurity.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 07, 2020, 05:47:07 PM
Now I just hope we can all just let this blowhard (and his family) fade off into obscurity.

Ten bucks says he'll pull a Grover Cleveland and run again. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

^^
nothing about that terd would surprise me

Who here thinks Melania will be with him by the end of 2021?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on November 07, 2020, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 07, 2020, 05:47:07 PM

Ten bucks says he'll pull a Grover Cleveland and run again.
oh no doubt. Just like in 2017, his campaign will begin the day after inauguration.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on November 07, 2020, 06:07:52 PM
Who here thinks Melania will be with him by the end of 2021?
'

she may be a prostitute, but she's not dumb.
well, maybe she's dumb too, but she's waiting on this guy to croak, no doubt.

PIE-GUY

Less interested in Melania's tenure than how long it takes the Federal Court of the Southern District of New York to serve indictments. My money is on a Grand Jury presentation before the end of January 2021.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 07, 2020, 11:20:03 PM
Less interested in Melania's tenure than how long it takes the Federal Court of the Southern District of New York to serve indictments. My money is on a Grand Jury presentation before the end of January 2021.

1/21/21. Book it.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 07, 2020, 11:20:03 PM

Yep
Trump wants his day in court. He will get it
Not quite the way he was thinking of
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Now comes the coup phase of the Trump presidency. Stay alert and vigilant.

rowjimmy

He tweeted today that he won so... I guess we'd better lock this thread, huh?