News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dinner And A Movie - Thanksgiving Speculation

Started by mistercharlie, November 15, 2020, 06:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

cactusfan

westcider

Quote from: jasonsobel on November 28, 2020, 10:03:40 PM
not that I'm complaining, but anyone else disappointed that the stream started right in at Halley's Comet, and didn't include the pre-set 2 banter for the human sacrifice part of the show.

that part has always cracked me up.  was looking forward to seeing what Trey's expression and hand gestures were while he said it.  then Mike says no, for the betterment of all mankind.

I was disappointed they didnt show us that, but I suppose I get it.

mattstick

ph92

Quote from: mattstick on November 29, 2020, 05:44:29 AM
Best DAAM yet

Kicked it with emay and raged this last night. My only complaint is that I've listened to this show countless times so it wasnt "new". But that's my own problem. Really glad the whole show got the DAAM treatment, the video needs to be out there.

I always find it amusing that when Trey is full hose mode he just wanders around the stage making it look effortless.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

VA $l!m

best part was noobs in chat calling moma teases instead of BEK
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

BUMP

I was only able to watch a small portion of Halley's Comet on the DaaM last night. Could anyone tell if the video was of a higher quality than the DVD set?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 27, 2021, 06:07:32 AMBUMP

I was only able to watch a small portion of Halley's Comet on the DaaM last night. Could anyone tell if the video was of a higher quality than the DVD set?

Nah, looked the same to me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

khalpin

Quote from: Hicks on November 27, 2021, 12:15:03 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 27, 2021, 06:07:32 AMBUMP

Nah, looked the same to me.
Nothing beats Marmar's version.