News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Moving to Music

Started by 4promontory2ride9, November 30, 2020, 03:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4promontory2ride9

whattup. So, I recently started this youtube channel for music and dancing. I have fun, even if I dance like a velociraptor monkey sometimes. I'm not sure the levels of experience on this forum, but for anyone who has experimented with psychedelics, yall know the universal mind is a very real thing... and that dancing is for sure a spiritual movement that provides insight into one's purpose, not only for the dancer but for the viewer... if they are wanting, willing, and humble for the connection.

So, here's a link if you guys are bored and looking for some musical and comedic relief from the world!

rowjimmy

Can't say that I haven't busted out some moves during some recent live streams but I'm not brave enough to turn on a camera while it's happening.

Thanks for stopping in to share.

mistercharlie

Only my wife gets to see my livestream dancing. It's much worse than any of you have seen me do at an actual show.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Maybe with practice we can all aspire to be as good as Ines...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

and this guy flows well.....