News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

***CUSTOM 1.0 TREY SHIRT print run*** (closing orders 1/8/21)

Started by Gumbo72203, December 20, 2020, 03:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 02, 2021, 08:55:42 PM
Voted twice, and I second another print of this one before moving on to another design. I'll take 4.

Damn bro slow down
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

Quote from: GBL on April 03, 2021, 09:59:38 AM
Quote from: Superfreakie on April 02, 2021, 08:55:42 PM
Voted twice, and I second another print of this one before moving on to another design. I'll take 4.

Damn bro slow down

Fastest man alive!
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Also fwiw, my buddy owns a screen printing shop and makes tees/stickers in SC so we don?t have to order them from Italy or whatever.

Hicks

The cut of those shirts was a little odd IMO, a little too slim for my dad bod unfortunately.   :|

So if that could be tweaked it would be nice.

Can we add a lyric quote on the back?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on April 03, 2021, 04:11:46 PM
The cut of those shirts was a little odd IMO, a little too slim for my dad bod unfortunately.   :|

That's funny, cause I want to place another order because they fit me perfectly. But I don't have children.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 03, 2021, 05:05:56 PM

That's funny, cause I want to place another order because they fit me perfectly. But I don't have children.

I think you?re just ready go up a size, Hicks. Mine fits perfectly.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 03, 2021, 05:07:09 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
fuckin' ol' age.

susep

Would love to see a heavy long sleeve version.  Don't mind paying for quality.   

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 03, 2021, 05:07:09 PM

Thing is the length was fine though, just was too slim. 

But yeah, alas I am kind of between an L and a XL these days. 

The real solution is for me to get off my ass and exercise.   :tte:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Marmar

Here is your next 1.0 shirt pic....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Superfreakie

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.