News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

***CUSTOM 1.0 TREY SHIRT print run*** (closing orders 1/8/21)

Started by Gumbo72203, December 20, 2020, 03:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

What would be a good quote?

Some ideas off the top of my head:

-I love the shiny music that descends from overhead

-the ghost that I once knew

-This guitar is gonna fuck your face

-'cuz it knows how to scream

I trust the 'paug will collectively have far better suggestions.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

GBL

No lyrics, no quotes

I vote for paug names on one sleeve toward the seam, or on the back behind the neck

Like below, but smaller font
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

I'll also throw this suggestion for a 2nd-run graphic into the mix: the Trey "devil-horn hair" photo by our dear, departed Shawn/whyweigh, currently mistercharlie's 'paug avatar.

But I still want a couple more of the first design.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 15, 2021, 07:37:04 PM
What would be a good quote?

Some ideas off the top of my head:

I trust the 'paug will collectively have far better suggestions.

STAIRWAY!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

:beers:

Hicks

This is kinda perfect no?

Pebbles and marbles like words from a friend
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

No one mention Sharin in the groove?What board is this again?

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Gumbo72203

Haha okay, we can do another run of the first design. 

Are you guys saying you want the quote on the other shirt?  For ease of reprinting, I think keeping the first design the same makes the most sense and we can add a quote on the back of the other one. 

I'd like to offer this suggestion:   "I've never met a man that I could not forget except for..." 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again