News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random Picture Blowout 2021

Started by mopper_smurf, January 04, 2021, 03:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Let;'s get this show on the road. I'll start.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

ph92

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 04, 2021, 03:09:20 PM
Let;'s get this show on the road. I'll start.

I mean I know it goes against these tin foil hat's thought process and intelligence.

But I mean come on! That circuit is so simple. Networking interfaces have incredibly complex circuits.

I had a tin foil hat in my store a month ago ask me to literally ruin 3 insanely nice apple cables. They must have been $30 each. He was convinced there was snooping chips in the plugs.  :roll:
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

emay

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH