News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP MF DOOM

Started by Marmar, December 31, 2020, 08:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

2020 can seriously fuck off now....

He was known as "your favorite mc's, MC".....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Hicks

Damn, one more kick in the nuts from 2020.

RIP, one of the architects of underground hip hop. 

Madvillain is monumental and one of my favorite hip hop albums ever. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Just completely shook right now. When I read the news last night I put on MM.. FOOD and some noise canceling headphones. Such a sad loss, and way too young to go.

rip DOOM

All caps when you spell the man name.

Here's DOOM rapping over Peaches en Regalia.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

Welp, there goes another great. J Dilla, DJ Shadow, and he are the only reason I listen to rap/hip hop at all.

Madvillan and Operation: Doomsday were given a spin in remembrance
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

Rip to the rhinestone cowboy
Long live DOOM

mistercharlie

I'm home alone today. So far MM.. Food, Dangerdoom, Operation: Doomsday, & Madvillany have been spun. Czarface Meets Metal Face is about to hit the turntable.

"The more you know, the more you know that you don't know shit"
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.