News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey solo SPAC run

Started by sunrisevt, May 04, 2021, 02:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

First in-person shows from any of the boys since the beginning of the pandemic...

https://trey.com/three-solo-shows-at-spac/
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Hmm, outdoor solo Trey in June? If this has been announced then what's going on with Phish tour?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Well that?s unexpected. Solo Trey can play 3 nights at SPAC? I wonder if these will be full capacity/social distanced at all?
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 04, 2021, 03:41:02 PM
Well that?s unexpected. Solo Trey can play 3 nights at SPAC? I wonder if these will be full capacity/social distanced at all?

QuoteWe can?t wait to see you back at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center! Here?s what to expect when you visit us again:

Social Distancing
For our upcoming Trey Anastasio events June 18-20, capacity will adhere to state guidance. Currently, all seating will be sold in ?pods? and each group of seats must be purchased together.

COVID-19 Testing Or Vaccination Requirements
Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson?s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driver?s license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

Health Screening
Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.

Bag Policy
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, we have implemented the following bag policy: we will allow clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12? x 6? x 12? and/or small clutch bags (4.5?x 6.5?). No other bags of any type will be allowed.

Lawn Chairs & Blankets
Personal lawn chairs & blankets will NOT be permitted for these events.
To maintain our lawn pod seating arrangements, properly sanitized lawn chairs will be provided and pre-set at no cost for patrons seated on the lawn.

Mask Requirements
Fans: Fans will be required to wear protective masks at all times. Individuals may temporarily remove their face covering when seated at an assigned seat/area to eat or drink.
Venue Staff: Venue staff will be required to wear protective masks at all times, until further notice
Please be respectful of your fellow fans and their space during your time with us.

Enhanced Cleaning
Before each event begins and after each event concludes, our staff will disinfect all high-touch areas within the venue, including seats, lawn chairs, handrails, elevator buttons, merchandise stands, restrooms, bars, and concession areas. There will also be enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the show.

Mobile Ticketing
Contactless technology will be implemented and all publicly available tickets will be delivered digitally/mobile-only and available on mobile devices via the Live Nation app. No paper tickets will be issued to general public. Hard tickets delivered via artist fan club for the Saratoga Performing Arts Center will be honored.

Venue Modifications
Signage, floor markers and other physical distancing equipment has been installed in customer contact areas. Restrooms, along with water fountains, will be cleaned and disinfected by our sanitation crews, at minimum, every half hour.

Extra Sanitation
Hand Sanitizing Dispensers will be located prominently throughout the venue. Each unit will be checked every 30 minutes to ensure the units have adequate product. Disinfectant wipes will be readily available in high-touch areas, including bathrooms, dining & picnic tables, bars and concessions areas throughout the venue.

If you feel sick, stay home. Know the symptoms of COVID-19, which can include the following: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.

mistercharlie

Umphrey's just announced three nights at Red Rocks for the same dates.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

I took a picture of my vax card, hopefully that is proof for these types of events. My friend already got his stolen in Mexico and it seems to be pretty hard to get a new one ha.
Too bad these aren't the weekend before when I will be in VT, could have possibly hit the Sunday night.

mbw

Quote from: emay on May 04, 2021, 04:06:04 PM
I took a picture of my vax card, hopefully that is proof for these types of events. My friend already got his stolen in Mexico and it seems to be pretty hard to get a new one ha.

about the easiest thing in the world to forge.

eta:  just sayin...

emay

Quote from: mbw on May 04, 2021, 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: emay on May 04, 2021, 04:06:04 PM

about the easiest thing in the world to forge.

call him crazy but I think he wants a legit one lol prob could have picked up a forged one on the way out of Mexico.

tet

kinda sucks that it's Fathers Day weekend, but am aiming for a 4-pod with some buddies on Friday. should be a good time if we can get in.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

well, i was hopeful of phish shows this summer, but not anymore.

that fine print is pretty intense...

30% capacity, distanced, masks required outside, health survey and temp check on the way in, proof of vaccine

holy shitballs - just couch tour this and let me stay home

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on May 04, 2021, 04:19:12 PM

30% capacity, distanced, masks required outside, health survey and temp check on the way in, proof of vaccine

I saw thinking about the same thing while reading that. The Phish crowd would be too much for those procedures. DMB doesn't care, frat boys are a dime a dozen.

Caravan2001

You wouldn't go to a Phish show with those stipulations?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 04, 2021, 06:00:11 PM

There's no way a Phish crowd follows the rules enough for it to work. Trey, sure. Phish? NO FUCKING WAY!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 04, 2021, 06:02:57 PM

There's no way a Phish crowd follows the rules enough for it to work. Trey, sure. Phish? NO FUCKING WAY!

Hell, in '19 when I saw Trey solo at The Murat Theater there were people there in tuxedos and fancy dresses. Trey brings class, Phish brings a mass.

anthrax

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 04, 2021, 06:34:18 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 04, 2021, 06:02:57 PM

Hell, in '19 when I saw Trey solo at The Murat Theater there were people there in tuxedos and fancy dresses. Trey brings class, Phish brings a mass.

i didn't say i wouldn't go to phish with those stipulations.  however, i don't really trust livenation to be able to pull all of those checkpoints off without it being a total shitshow.  if i have to go in to shows 3 hours before the band starts or wait in endless lines or wear a mask in tennessee weather in august when i'm fucked up, i may be a lot less willing to attend all 11 phish shows i have tickets for.  i have no problem flashing a vax card on the way in, but this seems like it's going to be a lot more than that.  we'll see.

i was under the impression that these summer dmb shows were full capacity/no masks.  i haven't looked into the dmb fine print, but a quick search sees them selling general admission lawn seats for spac.  that tells me, it's the artist's wish and not LN or the location (venue/county/state) that is deciding what safety precautions to put in place.