News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by PIE-GUY, May 11, 2021, 03:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

QuoteMeow Wolf on 10/30 has sold out for 1pm and noon - all slots will sell out eventually. If you are reading this and planning to join, buy your tickets for 1:20pm on 10/30 RIGHT NOW!!!

https://tickets.meowwolf.com/las-vegas/
dang, about to get tix for 2 friends. Hitting the new Denver Meow Wolf tonight! v excited.

Get 'em for 1:20pm!! That's what we all got. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Quote from: emay on September 21, 2021, 06:31:06 PM
QuoteMeow Wolf on 10/30 has sold out for 1pm and noon - all slots will sell out eventually. If you are reading this and planning to join, buy your tickets for 1:20pm on 10/30 RIGHT NOW!!!

dang, about to get tix for 2 friends. Hitting the new Denver Meow Wolf tonight! v excited.

Yeah you are, buddy.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 21, 2021, 05:28:29 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 21, 2021, 03:41:06 PMGrateful Shred on 10/28 & 29 at 24 Oxford @ the Virgin Hotel...

I'd hit one of those.

I'm not a big late-night show guy but I would like to see these guys.

emay

Yeah you are, buddy.
shit was bonkers, most of the stuff is interactive exhibit or some crazy puzzle that changes the room into another state. I don't really want to give away too much but I know the Vegas one is also different exhibit-wise. Spent about 2-2 1/2 hours in the Denver one so should probably be prepared for 2 hours in the Vegas one esp if we are on psychedelics.  

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quoteat 1:20 in the afternoon before the show??

:wtu:  :tte:

100% - it closes too early to do a post-show visit - and we GOTTA fucking see it. It's gonna be great. I promise. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 22, 2021, 10:02:43 PM
Quoteat 1:20 in the afternoon before the show??

:wtu:  :tte:

100% - it closes too early to do a post-show visit - and we GOTTA fucking see it. It's gonna be great. I promise.

I was replying to this, specifically:

Quote from: emay on September 22, 2021, 03:50:29 PMbe prepared for 2 hours in the Vegas one esp if we are on psychedelics

Hicks

Take one at noon and then another at 8 you fuckin n00b.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on September 23, 2021, 12:00:30 AMTake one at noon and then another at 8 you fuckin n00b.

This is when you need that damn hicks emoticon.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on September 23, 2021, 12:00:30 AMTake one at noon and then another at 8 you fuckin n00b.

JFC what did I sign up for?  I had the same thought as GBL...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

kellerb

Quote from: pcr3 on September 23, 2021, 03:46:41 PM

Guess you didn't read the fine print on the ticket

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on September 23, 2021, 03:46:41 PM

You signed up for Phish Halloween Vegas, buckle up motherfucker. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

anthrax

I guess I'm gonna nonstop smoke and drink the entire time I'm in the show >:D

rowjimmy