News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL Playoffs - 2020/2021

Started by Superfreakie, June 07, 2021, 04:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Hmmm, this is getting good. Really want the Habs sweep (of course) to rest up and heal. Would love a Habs-Bruins Cup, but ain't no way that's happening.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

I lost most of my interest when the Oilers blew it (again) but it has pulled me back into hockey for the first time since Covid.

And oh to be a fly on the wall of the Holmes house if this were to happen...

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 07, 2021, 04:02:56 PM
Would love a Habs-Bruins Cup.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

sls.stormyrider

Should be a great final round
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."