News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TAB New Bassist and Fall Tour '21

Started by mistercharlie, July 13, 2021, 02:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

No point speculating as I'm sure we'll hear soon.

Hoping for the best for Jen and Russ as well as James, while I'm sending out the vibes.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

QuoteSurely Fishman to the rescue, right?
That would be awesome!

But then we'd have two members of Phish on this traveling Spreader Event that could hinder Fall Tour.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Can't imagine them taking a chance with Fish before Fall tour.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

pcr3

This is probably a dumb question, but I hadn't seen TAB in a long time until Portland.  Do they offer free downloads to ticketholders for TAB shows?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

QuoteSurely Fishman to the rescue, right?

Nailed it.

https://twitter.com/treyanastasio/status/1443235280325160962
nice happy for the peeps catching them the rest of the tour. Got a couple friends going to Radio City.

mistercharlie

So these shows are going to be awesome. But hopefully not at the expense of Fall Tour.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Once again, I got it wrong.
Just can't see this being a smart move but I guess he'll have a couple weeks to recover before Fall terr.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

So by sunday night it's just going to be Phish playing.

VDB

I mean, if TAB tour were to get Fish sick then it'd be as likely to do that to Trey (who's logically already in the riskier position), so this doesn't seem to imperil Phish tour any extra amount.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

don't love this, but all i want is as many phish shows as possible.

i get it.  trey went nuts quarantined in his tiny apartment last year.  that must have sucked to bad for him when he's used to being the center of attention for 20,000 people.  he's vaxed and he just wants to play and live and play.  can't blame him.

mistercharlie

QuoteI mean, if TAB tour were to get Fish sick then it'd be as likely to do that to Trey (who's logically already in the riskier position), so this doesn't seem to imperil Phish tour any extra amount.
I almost thought of it that way, but now there are two members of Phish on this tour. So mathematically the chances of a member of Phish catching COVID on TAB tour has doubled.

VDB

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 29, 2021, 06:25:02 PM
QuoteI mean, if TAB tour were to get Fish sick then it'd be as likely to do that to Trey (who's logically already in the riskier position), so this doesn't seem to imperil Phish tour any extra amount.
I almost thought of it that way, but now there are two members of Phish on this tour. So mathematically the chances of a member of Phish catching COVID on TAB tour has doubled.

Yeah, thought about that but hoped it'd sneak past you. Thanks a lot! Let's say they share some degree of equal risk but they're also operating within their own independent probabilities. Maybe Fish will behave himself. No boozing with the sad mimes this weekend.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Wholey Fuck!! Has anyone seen the setlist for last night yet?!? 4 song 1st set! 20 minute 46 Days, 30 minute Blaze On...
Set 2 starts with a 20 minute Party Time!!!

Can't wait to get to the office and give it a listen this morning!!  :music: