News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TAB New Bassist and Fall Tour '21

Started by mistercharlie, July 13, 2021, 02:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

not sure if i'm making it in early enough tonight or tomorrow for the Pollock, but hoping so!! 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

WhatstheUse?

these TAB shows w/ Fish are seriously crushing.  :samurai:
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quotethese TAB shows w/ Fish are seriously crushing.  :samurai:
I really hope they keep this going for fall tour and don't get more 'song-y'.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

36 min everythings right last night!?! wtf

jam>

I was at both nights of Radio City. Some really great playing. Good to see this unique version of TAB.

jam>

Quote from: emay on October 04, 2021, 10:11:58 AM36 min everythings right last night!?! wtf

Yup. Started off patiently and found a nice groove and kept on going. Trey was playing some very cool loops and other effects, maybe got a little lost and let it keep going, percussion jam ensued, and more.

tet

all kinds of amazeballs from RCMH this weekend - was so glad to catch those shows. last night ended with a ton of emotion, and it was SO GOOD to see James on stage. he had trouble holding it together, realizing the impact of those lyrics and the moment - it was really special. 

the shit Cyro was doing in Everything's Right were downright hilarious and got chuckles from the crowd, at least near me. all started after Trey brought it down low, and then to mimic Cyro's antics, he started playing with loops all while Dezron and Ray kept the groove moving - it was really good for a long time. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish