News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TAB New Bassist and Fall Tour '21

Started by mistercharlie, July 13, 2021, 02:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Yikes. Hope she has a quick and full recovery.

A solid reminder that we're just a single covid test away from fall tour not happenning...
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

QuoteYikes. Hope she has a quick and full recovery.

A solid reminder that we're just a single covid test away from fall tour not happenning...
First two thought I had too. She was in pretty close proximity to Trey. I really hope he doesn't test positive too.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

From skimming the thread it looks like we didn't have anyone at last night's show, but it looks like Trey really delivered since the TAB Horns were missing. A 5 song Set 1 where every song was around 13-17 minutes and a like long Twist to end out Set 2.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

That first set is pretty great.
Last night's 2nd set in Asheville opens with a 20min Moma and I'm digging it.

emay

my roommate went to the Asheville show said it was great. def scary about Jen getting COVID but hopefully rest of the tour goes well without any hiccups.

emay

aw shit, now reporting that Russ has covid and tonight will be solo Trey acoustic, TBD on the rest of the shows this week. 

kellerb

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: emay on September 28, 2021, 05:33:45 PMaw shit, now reporting that Russ has covid and tonight will be solo Trey acoustic, TBD on the rest of the shows this week.

what a bummer... like y'all said earlier: hopefully Trey stays negative and Fall tour commences as planned.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mistercharlie

Fuckin' hell. This does not bode well.  :-\

anthrax

suuuuucks.  put trey back in his bubble until phish tour.  and get those boosters!  i got my appt monday.

mistercharlie

Quotesuuuuucks.  put trey back in his bubble until phish tour.  and get those boosters!  i got my appt monday.
How'd you get a booster appt so early? Are teachers finally acknowledged as being in a high risk setting?

anthrax

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 28, 2021, 08:03:29 PM
Quotesuuuuucks.  put trey back in his bubble until phish tour.  and get those boosters!  i got my appt monday.
How'd you get a booster appt so early? Are teachers finally acknowledged as being in a high risk setting?

yeah, either that or essential worker might have been the term.  i can't keep it straight anymore, but i'm good through CVS.

shoreline99

Yep. Announcement tomorrow about the rest of this week's shows. Was still on the fence about Radio City this weekend but now I think I'll be taking a pass
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

tet

i have orchestra tix for both nights RCMH - i don't see how he plays any more after tonight. i was already preparing myself for a good time sans horns, but i didn't sign up for a solo acoustic night with that many talkers in a place that big. hoping it's either cancelled or they offer a refund option, honestly.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish