News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021 Official/Phan Art

Started by emay, July 28, 2021, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Arkansas Poster

Superfreakie

Lol. Definitely makes me think of Arkansas.

What year did we get all those god awful posters? Was it 2010? There was one year that was spectacularly bad.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 28, 2021, 05:25:04 PM
Lol. Definitely makes me think of Arkansas.

What year did we get all those god awful posters? Was it 2010? There was one year that was spectacularly bad.

Deer Creek '10 was just a bunch of corn. It's the worst Phish poster I've ever seen.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

I dig it. (See what I did there?)

I still contend that the Mansfield Donkey (2011) is the worst Phish poster of all time, although the Deer Creek corn is awful too. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

And lets not forget this masterpiece.

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

In consideration of the aforementioned, and upon further review, I think it's ok. Here's the artist's insta, he has some nicer pieces there:

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

I actually really like this one! Been a long time since I've said that.

I have a Khruangbin poster from the same artist. It's from a Khru show at The Paradisio.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

pretty nice, different.
Heres the other two prints from over the weekend.

emay

This weekend's is great by Johnny Dombrowski.

mbw

cactusfan

just idly wondering, am i the only one who can't see any photos posted by emay? i'm just looking at big empty rectangles in these posts.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on August 06, 2021, 12:01:19 PM
now that is cool.

Yup, I love that one! too bad I'm not feeling like fighting the line to get one.  :|

Hicks

Meh, not particularly well drawn IMO, I?ve liked the others from this tour better. 

mattstick

Quote from: Hicks on August 06, 2021, 01:15:57 PM
Meh, not particularly well drawn IMO, I?ve liked the others from this tour better.

It's bad.  Real bad.

mistercharlie