News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021 Official/Phan Art

Started by emay, July 28, 2021, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

I dig it.

Hicks

That's dope, classic Pollock.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, reminds me of some late 90s/early 00s posters.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Quote from: Hicks on August 10, 2021, 12:28:00 PMThat's dope, classic Pollock.

Classic 3.0 Pollock, sure.

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 10, 2021, 01:35:34 PMYeah, reminds me of some late 90s/early 00s posters.

Not really :)

tet

dammit i was hoping it would be AC...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

The Great Went one isn't that far off.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 10, 2021, 02:56:42 PMThe Great Went one isn't that far off.

That's not a Pollock, it's Sarah Ryan.

Buffalo Budd

I'm aware, I said poster, not Pollock.
But the Camden 03 has a similar feel if we're talking strictly Pollock.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 14, 2021, 11:19:18 AMI had to custy up for this, even without being at the shows!

https://drygoods.phish.com/product/PHAM926/high-to-ride-atlantic-city-tray?cp=773_110088

Kind of a strange product for a guy opening a rehab center to be selling, but what do I know.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on August 14, 2021, 03:30:55 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 14, 2021, 11:19:18 AMI had to custy up for this, even without being at the shows!

https://drygoods.phish.com/product/PHAM926/high-to-ride-atlantic-city-tray?cp=773_110088

Kind of a strange product for a guy opening a rehab center to be selling, but what do I know.

What's the problem, the pic shows its for your keys and change.

emay

haha dang sold out. I would have gotten one. 

mistercharlie

Quotehaha dang sold out. I would have gotten one.
I broke mine in last night! :smoke:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.