News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021 Official/Phan Art

Started by emay, July 28, 2021, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

mistercharlie

A bit too 'Busy' for my tastes.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

I dont remember the last time the poster had a picture of the venue on it.

PIE-GUY

QuoteI dont remember the last time the poster had a picture of the venue on it.
Or the light rig from 10 years ago. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Hampton 2009, & both posters for 2018. Actually, Hampton Coliseum is on most of the Phish posters for it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Hampton 2009, & both posters for 2018. Actually, Hampton Coliseum is on most of the Phish posters for it.

True forgot about those, I was thinking MSG/SPAC might be ones that have had it on there.

cactusfan

What are y'all looking at? I see no posters.

Superfreakie

Quote from: emay on August 27, 2021, 03:23:29 PM

True forgot about those, I was thinking MSG/SPAC might be ones that have had it on there.

AC Boardwalk Hall 2013 Halloween
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VDB

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 27, 2021, 01:54:03 PM
Or the light rig from 10 years ago.

Good catch, pretty big oversight.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Here's tonight's "Lake Tahoe" Shoreline poster. Open the image in a new tab to see the full-sized poster.

mistercharlie

And it looks like they actually got a Shoreline shirt printed-up pretty quickly.

WhatstheUse?

lol. No chance they were missing out on another chance at MERCH MONEY  :willynilly:

Wouldn't be surprised if they sell they're Tahoe merch at a discounted rate - didn't they do that with curveball merch?
Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 31, 2021, 06:51:51 PMlol. No chance they were missing out on another chance at MERCH MONEY  :willynilly:

Wouldn't be surprised if they sell they're Tahoe merch at a discounted rate - didn't they do that with curveball merch?

yes.
and i saw a lot of it on/with people in AC.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

anthrax

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 31, 2021, 07:09:56 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 31, 2021, 06:51:51 PMlol. No chance they were missing out on another chance at MERCH MONEY  :willynilly:

yes.
and i saw a lot of it on/with people in AC.

oh man.  what kind of a custie wears official phish merch from a cancelled show? 

mistercharlie

Quotelol. No chance they were missing out on another chance at MERCH MONEY  :willynilly:

I think the DryGoods Insta post said that they would be selling the Tahoe shirts at Shorline ass well, with the proceeds going to help with the wildfires. They didn't say, and I doubt that it will be at the show, if it would be discounted.