News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021 Official/Phan Art

Started by emay, July 28, 2021, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

QuoteGood to see that the webcast poster market is remaining strong. 
If it was a poster for a show and I didn't go to it, I would be very unlikely to buy one. But since The Beacon Jams streams were the closest I got to an actual concert last year (I don't count DaaM because they were re-broadcasts) I had to grab one of the posters.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

Quotei meant to look, but now learning they were $1,600, i'm glad i forgot...
The wife was like "go ahead and try for one" last night, when I was assuming they would be between $100-150. Then I saw the price when they went on sale and it was a very easy decision to pass on them. I have one of the original Beacon Jams posters signed by Trey and Jim, so I'm ok.

i had one of those in my cart and apple pay glitched on me for the first time ever. was so pissed... glad some people got them at least!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

i absolutely love the 2021 Trey tour print - the one for the entire tour.  i have a pic of it all ready to go, but how the hell do you attach on this newfangled paug?

anyway, the artist is selling it on etsy without the trey info, just the image.  i scooped one up.  i love it!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1087392525/tab-languedoc-guitar-landscape-print?ref=shop_home_active_1&crt=1

mistercharlie

I do love that print! I saw it the other day. I think I'll have to pick up one of these Etsy versions.

I went ahead and grabbed one of the prints off of Etsy once I saw that he was only making 150 of them, and Dagny said it would look good in the living room, not down in the Batcave with all my other Phishy-ness. I'd hate to miss out on such a cool print.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

That is a sick print. Haven't seen that yet. just copped the etsy one. 

anthrax

Awesome!  Mine shipped in less than 24 hours  :beerbang:

mistercharlie

QuoteAwesome!  Mine shipped in less than 24 hours  :beerbang:
Just got my shipping notification, and I ordered it this morning!

pcr3

Thanks for the heads up Anthrax!  My brother saw that poster and now wants to use the image as the starting point for a tattoo.  Little does he know that he'll have the print as well the next time I see him.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

anthrax

Quote from: pcr3 on September 23, 2021, 04:09:18 PMThanks for the heads up Anthrax!  My brother saw that poster and now wants to use the image as the starting point for a tattoo.  Little does he know that he'll have the print as well the next time I see him.

hot damn...gonna be a great tattoo!

antelope19

Quote from: anthrax on September 22, 2021, 05:51:01 PMi absolutely love the 2021 Trey tour print - the one for the entire tour.  i have a pic of it all ready to go, but how the hell do you attach on this newfangled paug?

anyway, the artist is selling it on etsy without the trey info, just the image.  i scooped one up.  i love it!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1087392525/tab-languedoc-guitar-landscape-print?ref=shop_home_active_1&crt=1

Thanks for heads up. Just snagged one to get framed as a housewarming gift for a buddy who is moving up to CT.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

And it just arrived! It looks awesome in person. Gotta find the right frame and get this bad boy hung!

antelope19

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 25, 2021, 02:23:02 PM

And it just arrived! It looks awesome in person. Gotta find the right frame and get this bad boy hung!

please give updates. :) Thinking I'm going to keep it simple since it's going to be a gift, but open to suggestions.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

alcoholandcoffeebeans

I snagged the t-shirt at the show with this print on it... def one of my new favorites.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mistercharlie