News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021-08-10 - Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, August 11, 2021, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

August 10, 2021
Hersheypark Stadium
Hershey, PA

Soundcheck:
My Soul

I:
First Tube, Axilla, Fuego[1] -> Runaway Jim, Gumbo > Sample in a Jar, Steam, Sugar Shack, Llama, Death Don't Hurt Very Long > Run Like an Antelope

II:
No Men In No Man's Land > Soul Planet -> NICU > Joy, Scent of a Mule, Golden Age > Prince Caspian > Backwards Down the Number Line > The Lizards > Character Zero

E:
Rock and Roll

[1] Unfinished.

Fuego was unfinished. Soul Planet had a No Men in No Man's Land quote and a DEG tease from Trey.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

honestly think the first set was better than the second. No Man's was aite. Nice Lizards.

shoreline99

Quote from: emay on August 11, 2021, 02:56:10 PMhonestly think the first set was better than the second. No Man's was aite. Nice Lizards.

Read a lot of hate about this show on the tweets this morning, will try to spin it tonight
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mbw

Quote from: shoreline99 on August 11, 2021, 03:23:49 PM
Quote from: emay on August 11, 2021, 02:56:10 PMhonestly think the first set was better than the second. No Man's was aite. Nice Lizards.

Read a lot of hate about this show on the tweets this morning, will try to spin it tonight

A lot of contentious songs in that 2nd set.

shoreline99

cactusfan

Quote from: mbw on August 11, 2021, 03:42:45 PM
Quote from: shoreline99 on August 11, 2021, 03:23:49 PM

A lot of contentious songs in that 2nd set.

Caspian into Number Line deep in the 2nd is a big ask.

kellerb

What that set is missing is a good cool-down song.  Let Me Lie being the obvious choice

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

shoreline99

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫