News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

21/08/04 - Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN - Post Show Discussion

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, August 04, 2021, 11:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

PHISH
08/04/21
Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN

I: Evolve, Free, Ocelot, My Sweet One, Cool Amber and Mercury, Halfway To The Moon, Water In The Sky, Theme From The Bottom, Suzy Greenberg, Fluffhead

II: Mr. Completely, Birds Of A Feather, Ghost > Bathtub Gin, 2001, Split Open and Melt

E:  Character Zero
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mbw

mehead

This was the last of my 5 show run. What a way to cap the week off. 2nd set  :crazy:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Such a rad show. Second set was really solid. that Gin segue was $$$  :smoke:

Also, I love me a good Split Open and Melt  :crazy:

So sad to have to head back home tomorrow - This is gonna be a tour stacked full of fun jams
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 05, 2021, 05:26:59 AM
Now that is one helluva fun looking 2nd set.

Yup, and full of songs I wanted to catch this weekend.  :|
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: mbw on August 04, 2021, 11:51:51 PM
Stellar set 2.

This. And that Gin segue? Fucking phenomenal.  :rockout: :banana: :banana: :rockout:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

Hicks

Finally getting around to this second set and holy wow, yes the Ghost > Gin and then 2001 with Gin teases are sick, but don't overlook the Mr. Completely, just a redonkulus jam that gets pretty far out there at the end.

This one is definitely duking out for top show of the tour along with DC 1 at the moment.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.