News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Presenting: 'paug 2.1!

Started by tet, August 07, 2021, 07:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: tet on August 07, 2021, 09:05:52 AM
Quote from: jasonsobel on August 07, 2021, 09:02:07 AMjust FYI, when I first saw the new site, I couldn't find the log in link.  I spent a few minutes looking, figuring that it would be near the Home button or the Sign Up button.  But couldn't find it.  I then clicked the Sign Up button, and manually changed (and guessed) the end of the URL from signup to login.  And it worked.  Not sure if I'm the only one, or a new bug with the new site.
This is the default "theme" (and actually was for the 2.0 version we had before, but we didn't use it) - there is no other choice with 2.1 now, unfortunately. I'll see if I can replicate this.

Had the same issue. It actually popped up at the very top of the mobile page above the paug header once I scrolled up.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Okay this is fucking weird

I wonder if...
You don't suppose?

Does punctuation work???

tet

I think it actually does!

In terms of the login - I don't see the issue. I log out, and then when I come back to homepage, it offers me to login or sign up - it's at the very top of the page (so it has moved, but is still available). Are you not seeing that?

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Yay for punctuation!
Also, posting from mobile is vastly improved. Like light years better. I kinda didn't realize what we'd been putting up with...

As far as the sign in, on Mobile it was at the very top but appeared to be plain text, not a link. I just tapped login and got lucky.

• New item: getting an attachment timeout when attempting to upload an avatar on mobile. Will try from desktop in a bit.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 07, 2021, 10:07:19 AMYay for punctuation!
Also, posting from mobile is vastly improved. Like light years better. I kinda didn't realize what we'd been putting up with...

As far as the sign in, on Mobile it was at the very top but appeared to be plain text, not a link. I just tapped login and got lucky.

• New item: getting an attachment timeout when attempting to upload an avatar on mobile. Will try from desktop in a bit.

Mobile is indeed a HUGE part of this upgrade - it's like night and day.

Avatars/attachments are gonna be a bit wonky for a bit. Trying to figure out some issues with either permissions or the MySQL database. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get them working.
-Phish

rowjimmy

Cool. Happy to ride it out for now. Let me know if you need some testing.

cactusfan

Wow, what strange and nightmarish hellscape have I stumbled into?

I mean I'm sure it's fine.

But it's really freaking me out.

Marmar

Ya...avatars....wont let me upload a new pic
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

tet

Quote from: Marmar on August 07, 2021, 10:25:12 AMYa...avatars....wont let me upload a new pic

Can you give me a screenshot of the error please?
-Phish

WhatstheUse?

I won't lie, I'm mildly freaking out but as long as we get the :hereitisyousentimentalbasterds: emoji back, I think I'll be fine
Bring in the dude!

Marmar

Quote from: tet on August 07, 2021, 10:26:47 AM
Quote from: Marmar on August 07, 2021, 10:25:12 AMYa...avatars....wont let me upload a new pic

Can you give me a screenshot of the error please?

ummmm...there is no way to attach an image now?

but the error says "attach_timeout"

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

here ya go tet

GBL

Well, I fucking hate it

Where's my avatar?  What the hell is going on?  Where am I?

WE JUST HAD TO GET A LIKE BUTTON DIDNT WE

Edit: God Damnit Charlie
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Quote from: VDB on August 07, 2021, 11:36:04 AM

The above-quoted post was an attempt to insert an image.

Also getting an attach_timeout error when trying to upload an avatar.
Is this still Wombat?