October 26, 2021, 09:04:26 AM

News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Presenting: 'paug 2.1!

Started by tet, August 07, 2021, 03:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: tet on August 17, 2021, 01:21:00 PM
QuoteIf you go to your profile "Look and Layout" settings and enable "Load editor in WYSIWYG mode by default" You'll be editing in a fancy sans font again.
see? we can learn much from our elders... best not to cull them yet.

;D
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

QuoteIf you go to your profile "Look and Layout" settings and enable "Load editor in WYSIWYG mode by default" You'll be editing in a fancy sans font again.
Hey, That's more like it! Thanks for figuring that out.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 01, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 18, 2021, 06:04:52 AM
Hey, That's more like it! Thanks for figuring that out.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. - Lemmy