News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Presenting: 'paug 2.1!

Started by tet, August 07, 2021, 07:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: tet on August 17, 2021, 05:21:00 PM
QuoteIf you go to your profile "Look and Layout" settings and enable "Load editor in WYSIWYG mode by default" You'll be editing in a fancy sans font again.
see? we can learn much from our elders... best not to cull them yet.

;D
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

QuoteIf you go to your profile "Look and Layout" settings and enable "Load editor in WYSIWYG mode by default" You'll be editing in a fancy sans font again.
Hey, That's more like it! Thanks for figuring that out.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 18, 2021, 10:04:52 AM
Hey, That's more like it! Thanks for figuring that out.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mbw

Seeing like every member ever under the 'upcoming calendar's section.

GBL

yep noticed that too yesterday
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quoteyep noticed that too yesterday
I did too. It looks like anyone who didn't enter a birthday when registering is now listed as having a 12/31 birthday.

Might be time to prune some leaves, as it were.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Buffalo Budd

Not sure why we got rid of the attachment feature.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 13, 2023, 07:19:56 AMNot sure why we got rid of the attachment feature.

We didn't - but you have to actually hit the "REPLY" button to use it. It won't show up in the "quick reply" window. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

tet

I'll see if I can get that back running in the quick-reply. It was an old plugin and I removed it when we upgraded to the latest version.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

@tet I got an email from a guy whom I know to be a real, human, Phish fan that was trying to register... He says the verification questions simply do not work. Might explain why we haven't had a single registration since June of last year.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 07, 2023, 11:28:33 AM@tet I got an email from a guy whom I know to be a real, human, Phish fan that was trying to register... He says the verification questions simply do not work. Might explain why we haven't had a single registration since June of last year.

This is not a bug. It's a feature! Newbs can eat a bag if dicks. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul