October 18, 2021, 03:41:48 AM

News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

2021-08-07 - Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, August 08, 2021, 05:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I:
Crowd Control, Poor Heart, The Moma Dance, Back on the Train, Army of One, Bouncing Around the Room, Ya Mar, Roggae, A Wave of Hope, Stash, Cavern

II:
Everything's Right, What's the Use?, Crosseyed and Painless > What's the Use? > Down with Disease > Wading in the Velvet Sea > Possum

E:
Drift While You're Sleeping

A Wave of Hope made its Phish debut. Trey teased Simple in Everything's Right and Crosseyed and Painless in Down With Disease. Down With Disease was unfinished. Page teased Long Tall Glasses in Possum.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 01, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 01, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 08, 2021, 05:51:53 AMGood show, but not even on the same level as night 1.

Yeah some of the crazy people in our crew thought last night was better than N1.  I think they just took more drugs.
The stash was really an interesting version.
The possum was really the highlight for me, if that tells you anything.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

N1 was legit a top ten of 3.0 show.

Not too surprising that last night didn't match up.

The ER jam was cool, unfortunately ADHD Trey resurfaced after that and the rest of the second set was pretty typical 3.0, maybe slightly above average since they didn't drop Alaska next to Velvet Sea, lol. 

Looking for a bounceback show tonight. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Stash has a nice jam, atypical.  Love it when Trey slides into octaves. 

edit - This ER is bananas.