News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Fall Tour 2021

Started by mistercharlie, September 14, 2021, 08:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

10/15 Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA
10/16 Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
10/17 Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
10/19 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
10/20 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
10/22 Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ
10/23 North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA
10/24 The Forum, Inglewood, CA
10/26 Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
10/28 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
10/29 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
10/30 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
10/31 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

I'm hearing similar actions happening in BC. My sister still refuses to get the Vax (don't get me started) and can no longer take her kids to soccer, etc., even with a negative test.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

QuoteI'm hearing similar actions happening in BC. My sister still refuses to get the Vax (don't get me started) and can no longer take her kids to soccer, etc., even with a negative test.
I'm with you. For some reason my middle sister, the only one of my mom's three kids not on the Spectrum, refuses to get the vax. She even has a son with a very immunocompromised heart.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

QuoteUntil further notice, all guests and employees in Chase Center must adhere to the City and County of San Francisco Department of Public Health mask mandate, which requires all individuals to wear a mask at all times unless actively eating or drinking.

(via)

So this doesn't make sense to me. Vaccinated people can and should feel comfortable hanging around each other. The numbers are so overwhelmingly on their side. What's the point otherwise? And who the hell expects 18,000 vaccinated partying concertgoers to keep a mask on the entire time? Good luck.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

stoked.
Looks like I will be hitting SF, PHX, Chula, LA, SB, & Vegas. Cant believe its only 3 weeks away.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on September 20, 2021, 05:36:00 PMstoked.
Looks like I will be hitting SF, PHX, Chula, LA, SB, & Vegas. Cant believe its only 3 weeks away.

C'mon, that's practically the whole tour.
Rage  :beerbang:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 20, 2021, 06:55:00 PM

C'mon, that's practically the whole tour.
Rage  :beerbang:

Oh to be in my mid 30s again.  :'(
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

That's my wook! You've added SF into the mix I see. See you in Phoneix  :wtu:  :sbw:
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I really want them to announce an 'I Saw It Again' package for this tour. I loved being able to watch the entire summer run. I hope they will make all shows webcasts moving forward.

GBL

O0
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

As the tour approaches without an 'I Saw It Again" announcement, I'm beginning to think that streaming the entire tour was a one-off for the summer.  :'(

emay

QuoteAs the tour approaches without an 'I Saw It Again" announcement, I'm beginning to think that streaming the entire tour was a one-off for the summer.  :'(
yeah maybe just Vegas? I would think they would still do all the shows or most, since they have the playback feature the next day for East Coasters.

Leaving Saturday at 1PM, excitement level is high!

Hicks

And there's the announcement. 

Pretty sure it will be every show from now on, why wouldn't it?