News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NYE 2021

Started by emay, September 29, 2021, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

It's happening: Phish returns to NYC for a four-night run at The Garden beginning on Wednesday, December 29th through Saturday, January 1st.

A ticket request period is now underway at tickets.phish.com (ending Monday, October 4th at noon ET). Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, October 8th at noon ET at ticketmaster.com. A limited number of travel packages (hotel and tickets) will go on sale Thursday, October 7th at noon ET here. https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/phish-new-years-run/

Please note: All ticket holders 12 and older must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Children 11 and under must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to when doors open for each show. For everyone's safety, please wear a mask at Phish shows.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Just a heads up if you're putting in requests for 4-day passes. They cannot be split up..

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

khalpin

Looking forward to that "Your ticket request has not been fulfilled" e-mail.

cactusfan

And PTBMs are now merely 'commemorative' and cost extra. Life just keeps getting harder for old obsessive weirdos who like stockpiling all their show stubs. Like me.

emay

QuoteJust a heads up if you're putting in requests for 4-day passes. They cannot be split up..

Dang that is pretty annoying but okay. I put in for singles for 30/31/1 and will probably try for the 29th on public on sale.

anthrax

Quote from: cactusfan on September 29, 2021, 04:25:41 PMAnd PTBMs are now merely 'commemorative' and cost extra. Life just keeps getting harder for old obsessive weirdos who like stockpiling all their show stubs. Like me.

this hurts  :'(

emay

QuoteAnd PTBMs are now merely 'commemorative' and cost extra. Life just keeps getting harder for old obsessive weirdos who like stockpiling all their show stubs. Like me.

Yeah, they say its 8$ for the shipping, better be UPS.

It might honestly be a MSG thing. I was in NYC this past weekend and a lot of places are cashless/touchless. Everything is scanned on the phone or credit card waved at a machine. The Mirage was all cashless you scanned a wristband at stations in the entrance and then put the card in you wanted the wristband to charge the drinks to all night. 

anthrax

in equally big news, you have to be fully vaxed to attend the phish msg run!

August

I haven't been to a show in a while but is $100-115 standard face value as of late?

anthrax

seems to be climbing every year.  $285 for a pair of nye with commemorative tickets...yikes!

mistercharlie

QuoteAnd PTBMs are now merely 'commemorative' and cost extra. Life just keeps getting harder for old obsessive weirdos who like stockpiling all their show stubs. Like me.

I'm with you. PTBM's are my jam!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Quotein equally big news, you have to be fully vaxed to attend the phish msg run!

QuoteFor everyone's safety, please wear a mask at Phish shows.

If it's still so dangerous, maybe don't hold the event? Someone help me out here.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Quotein equally big news, you have to be fully vaxed to attend the phish msg run!

If it's still so dangerous, maybe don't hold the event? Someone help me out here.
Its just local mandates. Look up 'Key to NYC'. DeBlasio signed an executive order you need to be vaxxed for indoor gatherings, even dining so if you are planning to go out to eat at all in NYC during the run you need to be vaxxed and show proof at the door.  

https://www.littler.com/publication-press/publication/key-nyc-pass-vax-or-miss-out

Hicks

Quote from: VDB on September 29, 2021, 06:27:02 PM

We are transitioning from the pandemic to endemic. COVID isn't going away so we need to start living our lives again, but adjustments will need to be made. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.