News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NYE 2021

Started by emay, September 29, 2021, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

QuoteJust snagged a Welker!  :beerbang:

I may end up buying one of the Live From The 9th Cube shits as well.

Wait. Just what kind of show is this supposed to be, anyway?
:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar Hopefully not a shitshow!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

Somethings happening.

Per treys IG.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

antelope19

Bring on the special guests. Bring on the jamz. Karl Denson? Sure! Derek Trucks? Why not! Gamehendge set? Fuck it!

Seriously. Anything and Everything on the table tonight!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

Some pretty good music last night, pretty good jamz. First ever post-vocal jam YEM jam? That was rad.

I was surprised by the lack of any pomp and circumstance, but I guess they want to save the production for an audience in April. I was also surprised by the lack of sci-fi songs.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

^ ha

I love Page's monkey shirt. My wife found it online but it's sold out.  :(

Worth noting as well is the sound was excellent last night. The micing and the mixing. I could distinctly and clearly listen to Fish's hi-hat if I wanted to. Much better than standard webcast sound.
Is this still Wombat?

westcider

I haven't been able to do the full research yet, but I'm fairly certain that Page wore the monkey shirt at every Saturday show in 2021. (yes I know NYE was a Friday)

kellerb

"Page!  Get dressed up, honey, it's Saturday!  Yes, something fancy, we're going out on the town"

August

Yep. Mix was really great.