News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/12/29 - 2022/01/01 - MSG - NYC

Started by VDB, October 15, 2021, 10:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

mistercharlie

Quotewelp see you guys in april!
420 FTW
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

I kind hope they drop the merch that would have been sold for NYE on Drygoods for cheap like they did with Curveball. I like getting discount Phish shirts for shows I didn't go to for pajamas. It's just wrong to wear them out of the house if I wasn't at the show, I think.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 23, 2021, 03:55:43 PMI kind hope they drop the merch that would have been sold for NYE on Drygoods for cheap like they did with Curveball. I like getting discount Phish shirts for shows I didn't go to for pajamas. It's just wrong to wear them out of the house if I wasn't at the show, I think.

Well, if no one was there I think it's ok.

WhatstheUse?

Has anyone here had experience with getting refunds from AirBnB?

No big deal... I just know a guy who is about to get royally fucked.
Bring in the dude!

GBL

can you request moving the reservation to April?  I would try begging and pleading etc, they may just take you up in it

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on December 23, 2021, 09:16:32 PMcan you request moving the reservation to April?  I would try begging and pleading etc, they may just take you up in it

Yeah, begging and pleading is the plan so far.

April is a strong 'maybe' for me as Michelle's graduation thesis presentation is that weekend.
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Airbnb allows 2 cancellations per year. You'll lose the admin fee but you should get your money back outside that, in my experience. We've cancelled a few res due to covid restrictions.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

I've never had a problem moving reservations or cancelling on Air BNB, guess it depends on the host. Either way, I am in for April. Should be good.

pcr3

Yeah...so I'm back in. I have a few 4/23 tix, and may try to pull off the whole run.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

GBL

let's update this roll call, I'm in for all four

this run gonna be emay on the toilet good

pcr3

Quote from: GBL on December 28, 2021, 04:01:54 PMlet's update this roll call, I'm in for all four

Well...shit. I'm in for at least 4/23, and I was only hoping for emay pedicure good.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Should we get another MSG penthouse? A la Bakers and NYE 2013??
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

emay

let's update this roll call, I'm in for all four

Well...shit. I'm in for at least 4/23, and I was only hoping for emay pedicure good.
Lol all in for pedis and Korean ice cream again