News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/04/20-23 - MSG - New York, NY - Roll Call Thread

Started by GBL, January 28, 2022, 06:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

I guess someone had to do it, so why not me?  LFG!

GBL
emay
WTU
birdman
Superfreakie
pcr3
Caravan
VDB
tet
jam>
JJ
Mar
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

I don't know how to edit the title to 23 on my phone btw

nevermind got it

emay

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

jam>

Have a ticket for 4/20. Would like to find tickets for the others.

tet

I have tix for 4/20 and 4/22 - am sure i'll be there all 4 nts
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jam>

I sold my extra floor ticket for 20th on Cash-or-Trade on the morning of the day they announced the reschedule. Not my finest moment.

GBL

Quote from: jam> on January 31, 2022, 10:44:06 AMI sold my extra floor ticket for 20th on Cash-or-Trade on the morning of the day they announced the reschedule. Not my finest moment.

I did the exact opposite, I bought my 4 day pass the day they announced the reschedule. One of my finest moments.

jam>

Quote from: GBL on January 31, 2022, 01:15:14 PM
Quote from: jam> on January 31, 2022, 10:44:06 AMI sold my extra floor ticket for 20th on Cash-or-Trade on the morning of the day they announced the reschedule. Not my finest moment.

I did the exact opposite, I bought my 4 day pass the day they announced the reschedule. One of my finest moments.
Jealous. Well played!

jam>

My hometown shows and I only have a ticket to the first night. I'm officially looking for extras. Psyched for some shows!

justjezmund

Still looking for 4/22 but I'm in for sure Saturday. Let's go!!!!!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VDB

Confirmed for nights 3 and 4. Gonna be another quick NYC visit; one day I'd like to actually have a lot of time to hang out in that city.
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

I thought I was out for this run because Michelle's grad school thesis presentation is on 4/23... but she got her presentation time this week and it's not until 4pm.

Soooooo... highly considering the first 3 and flying back early Saturday cuz YOLO
Bring in the dude!

GBL

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.