News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/04/20-23 - MSG - New York, NY - Roll Call Thread

Started by GBL, January 28, 2022, 06:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

That shit was crazy, definitely a contender for best production at a Phish show ever. Considering I was watching at home it must have been unbelievable for everyone that was there.

Playing wise the whale jam in Waves was both poignant and hilarious and the Sand was exceptional, very tasty. SOAM got SOAMY and I thought Fuego in the second set had some creative jamming along w an above average WTU and nice SYSF > Light.

Yeah Phish, they did it again!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

justjezmund

Last night was great. "Msg is an ocean" was such a rad thing to see.

Also I know there isn't normally a lot of words at phish but last night I feel there was even less.

Can't wait for tonight.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

jam>

So good last night. Amazing experience on the floor. Love this band.

mistercharlie

How do we not have a 'Post-Show' thread for these yet? This must have been unreal to see in the flesh!

Waves > Sand

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

admin needs to create a 2022 folder, someone pm someone
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

watching the youtube. this 2nd set opener pretty pog
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mbw

Little did we know that years of whale calls was just Trey practicing for that night.

kellerb

Quote from: mbw on April 24, 2022, 10:15:33 AMLittle did we know that years of whale calls was just Trey practicing for that night.

Trey: It's been my dream since 2009.  Finally, the technology has caught up with my vision.
Interviewer: Technology for flying whales?
Trey: Yes, and dolphins.  Any marine/aquatic life, really.  Maybe not manatees, they're still too heavy. But anything else you could think of.  Nemo and the dad and the drinky one.  Maybe a shark! ooo <starts messing with pedalboard>

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.