News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

U2 MSG Sphere (Dates TBA)

Started by Superfreakie, April 01, 2023, 05:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Figured I'd see if anyone else is going to catch one of these shows U2 Sphere shows. I'm definitely doing one of the nights. Wouldn't mind some company. I've signed up for the pre-sale. Pretty sure Mrs. SF will not be able to come. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 01, 2023, 05:43:38 PMFigured I'd see if anyone else is going to catch one of these shows U2 Sphere shows. I'm definitely doing one of the nights. Wouldn't mind some company. I've signed up for the pre-sale. Pretty sure Mrs. SF will not be able to come. 

Very interested. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 01, 2023, 08:42:13 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on April 01, 2023, 05:43:38 PMFigured I'd see if anyone else is going to catch one of these shows U2 Sphere shows. I'm definitely doing one of the nights. Wouldn't mind some company. I've signed up for the pre-sale. Pretty sure Mrs. SF will not be able to come. 

Very interested.

Awesome! Do you have a day of the week that you prefer? I don't. Every day is open for me. I'll keep you posted on the pre-sale deets when I get them.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

If it's in the summer a weekend is better for sure. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 02, 2023, 09:52:25 AMIf it's in the summer a weekend is better for sure.

The planned date of the first show is Sept.29th, although this has yet to be confirmed. They are playing 12 shows. So it'll be end of Sept to middle of Oct......then maybe the Phishes for Halloween.....