News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TAB 2022 Dates

Started by anthrax, February 07, 2022, 05:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

are there going to be gliders for this run?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on August 16, 2022, 02:12:08 PMyou at least gotta put the video in there.

The face on Luigi Marx in the still frame here is pretty damned funny
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Damn. That's wild.

What's the last band that opened for TAB on a tour?

Weirdly enough, it will probably be mutually beneficial.  Neither band would play these size venues on their own...
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 16, 2022, 09:26:03 PMDamn. That's wild.

Weirdly enough, it will probably be mutually beneficial.  Neither band would play these size venues on their own...
What's crazy is it's more than just "opening" for them, it's prob like a half set of collab with TAB almost every night since they are advertising the collab aspect

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on August 16, 2022, 10:31:15 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 16, 2022, 09:26:03 PMDamn. That's wild.

What's crazy is it's more than just "opening" for them, it's prob like a half set of collab with TAB almost every night since they are advertising the collab aspect

Damn. I missed the "collab" statement in the post. Wow.
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

GA for Mohegan in the presale. TABoose is loose
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Going to see this tour and my first Goose show in the same room where I saw my first Phish show 28 years earlier.

birdman

Got a pair of tickets for the Lowell show.  Not really stoked on Goose but It's only 15 minutes from my house so why the hell not.
Paug FTMFW!

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mbw

rowjimmy

I don't object to them. But I'm not sure I need them in my day-to-day.

kellerb

I'd rather be locked in a room with them than their namesakes

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: kellerb on August 22, 2022, 04:38:46 PMI'd rather be locked in a room with them than their namesakes

I've been chased by a goose before and that's playing with fire.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 22, 2022, 05:24:06 PM
Quote from: kellerb on August 22, 2022, 04:38:46 PMI'd rather be locked in a room with them than their namesakes

I've been chased by a goose before and that's playing with fire.

I dunno, being locked in a room with the mustache guy seems pretty terrifying.