News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Spring + Summer Tour 2022

Started by mistercharlie, February 15, 2022, 04:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

The dates are out boys! Who's going where?

PHISH SPRING + SUMMER 2022 TOURDATES
5/27 The Wharf Amphitheater, Orange Beach, AL
5/28 The Wharf Amphitheater, Orange Beach, AL
5/29 The Wharf Amphitheater, Orange Beach, AL
5/31 Credit One Stadium, Charleston, SC
6/1 Credit One Stadium, Charleston, SC
6/3 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
6/4 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
6/5 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
7/14 Xfinity Center, Mansfield, MA
7/15 Xfinity Center, Mansfield, MA
7/16 Maine Savings Amphitheater, Bangor, ME
7/19 TD Pavilion at the Mann, Philadelphia, PA
7/20 TD Pavilion at the Mann, Philadelphia, PA
7/22 Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel, NY
7/23 Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel, NY
7/24 Xfinity Theatre, Hartford, CT
7/26 Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
7/27 Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
7/29 Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
7/30 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
7/31 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
8/2 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
8/3 Pine Knob Music Theatre, Clarkston, MI
8/5 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
8/6 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
8/7 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
8/10 Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON
8/12 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
8/13 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
8/14 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
9/1 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/2 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/3 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/4 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

Ticket Request site: https://phish.shop.ticketstoday.com/Splash.aspx
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Nothing like a Spring Deer Creek run!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Memorial Day Weekend is officially the start of summer. How in the fuck are we calling this a spring tour? 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

In at the Bong for Alpine.

anthrax

nice that these are finally official.  planning my summer, both phish and non phish travel, is always fun.  there's a lot here...what's everyone thinking?

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 15, 2022, 04:59:51 PMMemorial Day Weekend is officially the start of summer. How in the fuck are we calling this a spring tour?

Because the sun bro.

Summer starts on 6/21. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Anyway gonna try to do GW and Bangor for my birthday, we'll see how it pans out, stoked!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

kellerb

Quote from: Hicks on February 15, 2022, 05:19:03 PMAnyway gonna try to do GW and Bangor for my birthday, we'll see how it pans out, stoked!
It's your birthday, the least she can do is a handy

tet

i'm intrigued by a lot of this. already have my AC hotel for a few weeks so that's a lock, but otherwise, thinking: Mann > Bethel > Hartford > Jones Beach.

a little annoyed that Alpine is right on top of AC because i'd otherwise be out there for sure, but might be too tough to swing at that point. never been to Deer Creek so that now has my attention, as it's right around my bday. who has my heady hotel??
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

WhatstheUse?

This seems like more dates than they usually do nowadays, doesn't it? That's rad.

I'm eyeing that first leg and Dicks. Alpine is a slight-maybe. Wish I could do more ... It especially kills me to miss Bethel on my Bday. LOVE that place.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quotei'm intrigued by a lot of this. already have my AC hotel for a few weeks so that's a lock, but otherwise, thinking: Mann > Bethel > Hartford > Jones Beach.

a little annoyed that Alpine is right on top of AC because i'd otherwise be out there for sure, but might be too tough to swing at that point. never been to Deer Creek so that now has my attention, as it's right around my bday. who has my heady hotel??
Good luck on that. I was looking with my new companies discount and it was already $225 a night, with the discount! And that was a whole ago.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on February 15, 2022, 05:19:03 PMAnyway gonna try to do GW and Bangor for my birthday, we'll see how it pans out, stoked!

Awww yeah, hope we get to finally meet up.
I'm in for those.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 15, 2022, 09:50:02 PM

Awww yeah, hope we get to finally meet up.
I'm in for those.
everyone is more than welcome to crash at my place for the GW shows. Come one come all. If we have enough heads we can rent a bus /shuttle for the shows. LFG!!
Paug FTMFW!

susep

Nice, if you do Banger, would love to meet up pre-show for a pint. 

mistercharlie

So, how does the new PTBM system work? By that I mean 'How do I get the physical ticket to keep as a moment?". I think I remember reading that if you got PTBM you could then pay extra to purchase a physical ticket, but I assume that is after the show.

Did they do e-PTBM for Fall Tour last year, or was that introduced for the NYE that didn't happen... yet?