News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Spring + Summer Tour 2022

Started by mistercharlie, February 15, 2022, 04:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

QuoteThinking of going to Dicks for the first time, seeing as the west coast is being shafted this year.
What's anyone's sense of ease of getting tickets for Dicks come August? Should I be sweating ticketbastard tomorrow, or do you suppose it will be relatively easy to get tix from Cash or Trade this summer? Or is this place even a ticket tree situation? I just have no idea, having never paid attention to it before.

Tickets have been tougher every year.  Unfortunately, you should probably be sweating tomorrow on TM.

Sigh. Will do. But I don't look forward to my inevitable screwing.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 03, 2022, 08:19:52 PM
QuoteThinking of going to Dicks for the first time, seeing as the west coast is being shafted this year.
What's anyone's sense of ease of getting tickets for Dicks come August? Should I be sweating ticketbastard tomorrow, or do you suppose it will be relatively easy to get tix from Cash or Trade this summer? Or is this place even a ticket tree situation? I just have no idea, having never paid attention to it before.

Tickets have been tougher every year.  Unfortunately, you should probably be sweating tomorrow on TM.

I mean at this point, after all these years, you'd at least figure ticketmaster would take me out to dinner first, buy me a goddamn drink, something.

kellerb

Quote from: cactusfan on March 03, 2022, 08:26:59 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 03, 2022, 08:19:52 PM

I mean at this point, after all these years, you'd at least figure ticketmaster would take me out to dinner first, buy me a goddamn drink, something.

Why buy the cow when you get the milk for fees free

emay

Charleston
Philly
Bethel > Hartford
Jones beach 
MPP
Maybe ac
Dicks 

See you out there fam

Bobafett

I did get dicks field passes.  See y'all then
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on March 04, 2022, 12:43:17 PMCharleston
Philly
Bethel > Hartford
Jones beach
MPP
Maybe ac
Dicks

See you out there fam

THERE HE IS!  :sbw:  >:D
Bring in the dude!

Marmar

Mansfield, Bethel > Hartford, AC
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

anthrax

crazy couple of days but we're in for

deer creek x3
blossom
pine knob
alpine x3

now, can i add bethel and hartford to the equation??

GBL

yeah Art!

I'll be at GW, Bangor, AC, and Alpine
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on March 05, 2022, 01:32:56 PMcrazy couple of days but we're in for

deer creek x3
blossom
pine knob
alpine x3

I may try for Blossom/PK and just drive out to AC, we'll see
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Orange Beach x3
Charleston x2
Deer Creek x3
Dick's x4

Wish I could do more.
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on March 05, 2022, 01:34:39 PM
Quote from: anthrax on March 05, 2022, 01:32:56 PMcrazy couple of days but we're in for

deer creek x3
blossom
pine knob
alpine x3

I may try for Blossom/PK and just drive out to AC, we'll see

yeah, we thought long and hard about just doing Blossom through Alpine but clarkston to ac is still 10 hours and toronto is still "iffy" with testing rules

Marmar

Quote from: GBL on March 05, 2022, 01:33:43 PMyeah Art!

I'll be at GW, Bangor, AC, and Alpine

See you at Wendell's pad....can't wait, it's been a minute bud
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

pcr3

Great Woods>
Bangor
Hartford (anyone got an extra pavilion seat?)

Cannot wait!  :phish:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3