News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/06/03-05 - Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN - Roll-Call Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 16, 2022, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Where's everyone staying? Looking ito airbnbs now if anyone wants to join in on the partay!  :pbjtime:
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I'm probably making the drive home each night, about 45-60 minutes south, or riding with my buddy if he comes a night or two.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Where's everyone staying for these?  Sunrise, you still coming?

mistercharlie

QuoteWhere's everyone staying for these?  Sunrise, you still coming?
I'm following the lines going south... to my house an hour away.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Quote from: anthrax on May 20, 2022, 04:55:53 PMWhere's everyone staying for these?  Sunrise, you still coming?

Yeah, sorry! Just noticed this. Plans changed up a bit; BIL & I fly into Cincinnati Friday morning and meet his boy at an Airbnb n Noblesville. I'm not the planner on this trip. 
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Looks like I'll be at an Airbnb in the town of Fishers, about 15 minutes from the venue.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Man, this is fucking killing me, but I am going to have to miss my first Deer Creek show tonight due to work!  :'(

We had one of our Assistant Controllers leave the company and move to London, so I have double the workload now and won't be done tonight until around 7-8pm, if I'm lucky. Deer Creek is about an hour drive away from me, in good traffic. So I wouldn't get there until 2nd set, at the earliest. I have given my ticket for tonight to one of my mom's friends that I used to travel with back in the 90's. I will be there tomorrow, but then may have to miss my second Deer Creek show on Sunday for work again. Mom's friend is standing by to hear if they get my Sunday ticket, which I am about 80% positive they will.

I never thought I'd be the career oriented guy that skipped shows due to work, but this job is pretty sweet, so I gotta do what I gotta do. Have a blast tonight guys and I'll see you tomorrow.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

QuoteI think I may quit.  :samurai:
If it wasn't such a good paying job that I do from home, I may have.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

I blame Enron!

Before those bastards, the Sarbanes-Oxley act wasn't in place and there wasn't such a rush to finish out Accounting in the first few days of the month.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Show looks like it was good. I ended up working until 10... a 15 hour work day. Sad I missed Buried alive and Boogie On, but tonight is going to be a heater!